Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CNI PGL-III-A-532 REVIEW! *pic heavy*

Podo

Sometime we just need this kind of low output. It's quite hard to play with a high powered handheld outside without recognition from people because I don't want too much disturbance when doing stuff like pointing sky. That's why I play with my sd303 more frequently than any other lasers I have.

Last edited:

gozert

Awesome review Alex! Looks like a really nice unit. Like people above me said, it's nice to not have people/police come to you for shining a laser outside. Unscrewing the focus adapter is such a hassle to not get caught with a laser by police. :D

Last edited:
Awesome review Alex! Looks like a really nice unit. Like people above me said, it's nice to not have people/police come to you for shining a laser outside. Unscrewing the focus adapter is such a hassle to not get caught with a laser by police. :D

Thank you gozert, I appreciate the kind words!

Haha yeah, it's nice being able to go outside & just having to lookout for planes flying near by. Other then that, I can use this when im in a laser mood :beer:

-Alex