Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

cni 473nm laser b&w tek module

selling my 473nm project. was putting out 6mw of blue light before i tried realigning the lenses. has all the optics and the diode is running strong, tecs also appear to be working last time i tested them.
$50 shipped conus

Last edited:

diachi

What exactly did you do to "realign it" - do you have any pictures of the insides? Some of these are more complicated than others - mine was just the diode, one focusing lens and the "block" containing the crystals/cavity mirrors - realignment didn't take much on that, very simple. Others have beam shaping optics between the diode and the crystals.

Edit: 6mW before you tried realigning? What's it doing now - nothing?

Last edited:
Hi Diachi, mine has diode mount, coupler lens, anamorphic prism pair, another coupler lens then the crystal set.
Was doing 6mw but the beam wasn't tem0, now its only producing ir. I removed the ir filter on the end so i could hook up an lpm to confirm I was on the right track with aligning it but had no success.
I can confirm the following works,
ir diode is producing A LOT of light
tec plates are working
lenses are clean and free of scratches
this unit is best for someone who is skilled in aligning these things or parts as it has a bunch of goodies in it including the wall transformer, psu, and the cni laser housing which can be used for a cool labby.

also want to note i sold a lot of these 2 years ago on this forum.

diachi

Hi Diachi, mine has diode mount, coupler lens, anamorphic prism pair, another coupler lens then the crystal set.
Was doing 6mw but the beam wasn't tem0, now its only producing ir. I removed the ir filter on the end so i could hook up an lpm to confirm I was on the right track with aligning it but had no success.
I can confirm the following works,
ir diode is producing A LOT of light
tec plates are working
lenses are clean and free of scratches
this unit is best for someone who is skilled in aligning these things or parts as it has a bunch of goodies in it including the wall transformer, psu, and the cni laser housing which can be used for a cool labby.

also want to note i sold a lot of these 2 years ago on this forum.

Ahh yes, mine was doing the same thing - could never get it to sit at TEM00 for long - tried alignment, helped a little, must have been primarily a temperature issue.

Just wanted to clear that up for any potential buyers - I'd snap it up if I had the money - sold mine and wouldn't mind replacing it with one of these that has the full set of corrective optics in it - would make a fun project.

Good luck with the sale! :yh:

Have you exposed the LBO at all to the atmosphere? If you haven't, continue not doing it.

Oh, and I'll be buying this.

Last edited: