Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Closed thread! Finely got it! rayfoss shipping!!!

What a bunch of clowns at rayfoss! I finally got the keys after 37 days and on top of that I waited 35 days for the laser with no keys. I asked them if they could also send me a free pair of safety glasses for the 635nm I got from them. I just opened the package and the keys were there and the glasses were stuffed in the package with a small amount of bubble wrap, no case. They were popped apart from the frame and were the wrong god damn glasses!!! They were for a 445nm laser! So, if anybody wants to order from them be prepared for a possible screw up! I guess they couldn't take the heat and they stopped answering me. And for some reason the laser was sent to my house, but the keys and glasses I had to go to the post office and sign for the package!?!?!?!? :( I hope this gets their attention and yours! finely

Update to the thread below. Well, I just checked up on the shipping of the keys and much to my surprise they are out for delivery today. It seems that china post and the USPS didn't track the package at all. I blame them both for that screw up. Now seeing as rayfoss sent me the wrong laser it a 50/50 chance that they sent me the wrong keys. I'll know in about 2 1/2 hours. Thanks to all that responded to my thread :)

I posted a thread about rayfoss screwing up my order, well I just checked on the shipping of the keys they forgot to send with my laser. They said they shipped them on Oct.1st, they are still sitting in china post and haven't moved in 32 days. I just bought some Buckyballs from china and they were shipped out within 3 days and are on they way to me. I don't get it? They admitted they sent me the wrong laser and said the one they sent was a higher mW (300) than the one I ordered (200mW 638nm). This damn thing won't even light a match and has a horrible beam. $128 WASTED and lesson learned!!!:yabbmad:

Last edited:

Garoq

Re: rayfoss shipping!!!

In defense of Rayfoss I have always had good dealings with them and their shipping has been fast. However I usually choose FedEx which only takes a few days. I hope your experience is just an aberration.

There is more in company's, titled how rayfoss screwed up my order. They screwed it up right from the Western Union form and it was all downhill from there. Misinformation, lies and excuses for 2 months now. I just copied my other thrread. Here it is.

rayfoss continues to give excuses for their constant screw ups with this order for 6 weeks now. On the 18th I asked again to send me the keys they forgot to send and on the 21st they told me that the keys and a free pair of safety glasses would go out on the 22nd. I had forgotten to get safety glasses when I ordered. I've sent them 4 emails asking as to weather they sent my keys yet, and it's just more excuses! I just checked tracking and they haven't even put them in the mail yet!!! I don't understand how they can stay in business if they keep this crap up!!! So I suggest buyer beware and has anyone had a smooth transaction recently? Or is it just me??? My only positive is my new Blue Ice 1.2w from yobresal, it's very nice! Yet another update. I just found out that China is having their National Holiday starting on Sunday!!! That means another week or more delay till they send me my stuff, if they send it at all. Oh joy!!!

Well it looks like they sent the keys out during their holiday on Monday! Since they sent me the wrong Laser, chances are 50/50 they'll send me the wrong keys. I'll find out in about 3 weeks!

10/18/12 I was so wrong! rayfoss will not answer me anymore, they always had an excuse for the constant screw ups with this order. I've sent several emails to them asking them to check up on why my keys have been sitting in shipping for 18 days and I get no response. The keys were sent to their shipping department on 10/1/12. If I had to rate their company I would give them an F-. All I can say is if you want to get a laser from them, good luck!!!

So as you can see my keys and glasses have been sitting in china post for 35 days now. And the Buckyballs I mentioned, I had the shipping departure wrong. I will be getting them tomorrow in the mail. So whats up with rayfoss? I don't get it.

In defense of Rayfoss I have always had good dealings with them and their shipping has been fast. However I usually choose FedEx which only takes a few days. I hope your experience is just an aberration.

if i try to go to rayfoss.com i get an error dont know why i see you are in NY so why won't it work for me? im in MD at first i thought it could have gotten blocked or something to everybody in US but now im just confused :thinking: i have also tried mobile device and still did not work...
sorry if you feel i am taking attention away from the OP my apologies
sorry about what happened BTW that sucks :'( and why cant you return it? i didn't catch that.
:beer: Justin

EDIT-all of the sudden it works!! i have tried a few times over the past few weeks, very weird.
The Truth Is Out There.......... cue the creepy music! :whistle:

Last edited:

I'm not even gonna try and ask for a refund. They won't even answer my emails anymore. Kinda pointless. They screwed up this entire order for the beginning and their embarrassed!

if i try to go to rayfoss.com i get an error dont know why i see you are in NY so why won't it work for me? im in MD at first i thought it could have gotten blocked or something to everybody in US but now im just confused :thinking: i have also tried mobile device and still did not work...
sorry if you feel i am taking attention away from the OP my apologies
sorry about what happened BTW that sucks :'( and why cant you return it? i didn't catch that.
:beer: Justin

EDIT-all of the sudden it works!! i have tried a few times over the past few weeks, very weird.
The Truth Is Out There.......... cue the creepy music! :whistle: