Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Chris / Heruursciences - Care To Explain?

"As said, that is just the tip of the iceberg though. I'd prefer to believe you may deserve some sort of a second chance, so I insist on only giving out the other info via PM, but you're really trying what little patience I have for you here! If you really want, I'll post it here on the forum but for your own sake I wouldn't be asking for it."

These accusations better be 100% provable in a court of law.

The first one that forwards AND posts the text from PM from Pseudo about me will get their choice of a PHR-103 T violet diode or 10% off their next order from my ebay listings. The catch is that you may be called on to testify in civil court if it comes down to it. Thanks.

heruursciences said:
Interesting stating you had to ask for combined shipping etc when all my items are free shipping. As far as too cheap, well lets just say nothing goes too cheap it goes what it goes for- I've shipped a working co2 laser for $10 delivered before, thing like thaty get a customer for life.

So go ahead and keep up your libelous accusations. you are just digging a deeper grave. You better have records of the alleged transactions and the NPB's that i allegedly filed against you. IF not  you have allready committed libel.

"As said, that is just the tip of the iceberg though. I'd prefer to believe you may deserve some sort of a second chance, so I insist on only giving out the other info via PM, but you're really trying what little patience I have for you here! If you really want, I'll post it here on the forum but for your own sake I wouldn't be asking for it."

These accusations better be 100% provable in a court of law.

Trying to scare me eh? Or are you scared? They did not all have free shipping (this was a while back, are you sure you haven't changed your policies?), what the heck are you talking about? If they were free shipping, couldn't you have just gone ahead and told me that? Nah, something more messed up went on there and I dunno what, but if I had simply gotten a correct invoice there's no reason I wouldn't have paid!

Yes, I still have my original e-mail and records from eBay including the NPB you filed for every single auction and my information request with you. What I've been sending in PMs is nothing more than a link to a CandlePowerForum post in which JunkTronix goes on to post a few links of his own - links from a local newspaper of yours (I'm sure you know what I'm talking about).

You seem to suggest you're going to sue me for libel for posting a hyperlink of a hyperlink to an unafilliated newpaper's article. If you feel that's gunna help you any, all I can tell you is "Bring it on!"

Ideally, I think we should both quit this arugment for now though. Lets suffice to say you have me confused with Junktronix, and any further discussion can be handled over PM so we don't get too nasty on the public forum. Same goes with anyone else who wishes to continue this discussion.

heruursciences said:
The first one that forwards AND posts the text from PM from Pseudo about me will get their choice of a PHR-103 T violet diode or 10% off their next order from my ebay listings.  The catch is that you may be called on to testify in civil court if it comes down to it. Thanks.

I'll forward it to you, do I get the diode? I'm not sure if I qualify though because I'm not sure if I can testify against myself or not  :-/

C'mon Chris, quit the scare tactics. We both know libel cases are hard enough to prosecute even if you have a real case, with real evidence of libel. When all you got is a guy who shares links and his personal experiences... lol. If anything I probably have a better chance of calling this blackmail than you do calling my stuff libel. ;D

If you really believe your own lies, Please post the ebay item numbers, the copies of the OFFICIAL NPB warning mails with full headers, and other details. You better be able to defend yourself.

If a third party verifies the information in the pm was IDENTICAL then yes you would get the diode, but if it has anything that was not true you may get sued. The second part is to post it ,not just PM IT.

The other part is that you would be waiving your rights to witness against yourself- Is that really worth a $30 laser diode to you?

Honestly, it was more just a jest at how hillarious your libel accusations are. I'll be a generous guy here and forward you what I sent everyone else free of charge!

I don't really have to give into all your bullc*** anyway unless you really are crazy enough to try sueing me over this, but if it helps jog your memory at all please look into "eBay item HIGH POWER YAG Laser Q-switch cell 4 green SHG KTP(#290050111385). "

And in case you have any more doubts what I'm saying is true, here is the info eBay sent me in response to my contact info request so I could try getting in touch about the invoice:
"User ID:    heruursciences
Name:   Christopher D Leubner
Company:    
City:   Waukesha
State:   WI
Phone:   (262) 250-8468
Registered Since:   Thursday, Feb 03, 2000 08:33:17 PST"

"His ebay seller name is Junktronix. " - OMG! CHRIS LIED! I'm gunna sue you for libel for all you're worth!!!1!.... c'mon joker, play fair or get out of the game. Seriously though, I've already had to explain to a very confused person that I'm not Junktronix. So yeah, the bull you're spewing is affecting me too, so lets just let this rest. I've explained things in a little bit more detail in the PM I just forwarded to you along with the stuff I've sent to the people who have asked.

THE EBAY ITEM, NPB EMAILS FULL HEADERS. PLEASE... Not just a request for contact info with info you can find publicly, hint you have more than one error...

This is kinda like a tennis match !

Chris - did you get my payment for the Lasos Argon okay ? (I put some questions in the comments section of the payment....)

(Stonergl on ebay)

;ol, this is what eBay sent me, so that's what you sent eBay. If you messed up with your own info, that's your deal - don't blame me. Please check your PMs man. I don't need to dump all my e-mail records on a public forum for your pleasure, if you really think I'm lying you can take action however you feel fit. If subpoena'd to post the headers on the forum, well then I'll do so. Otherwise, I can send it to you over PM if you really think I have any reason to make this up.

BTW, what motive do I have to put this much effort into such an intricate lie? I'm just trying to spread the truth so everyone can evaluate the situation on their own. I have committed no crime and I would have nothing to gain even if I did. Get over it

Humor me with the transcripts of the emails with full headers or recant.

Your PM to me was treading rather deep water legally, and as you admitted in a previous post was more blackmail than libel.

PM sent of the eBay info request with full headers.

Again, quit the BS. Should I post the PM here so everyone can see what treads such deep legal water? I'm sure it'd do nothing but help people laugh at these desperate accusations you're making, but I do not plan to post it without your permission first out of what little respect remains for you.

You just keep ignoring anything of substance I say. You don't deny it, you just keep with the "OMG, LIBEL, I'll sue you!" stuff. It doesn't phase or scare me, just wastes my time. I'd like to leave it all to rest if you don't mind... For both our sakes. If you really feel I have in any way violated any law of any non-authoritarian country on this planet in talking about you, please post the code and full text of the statue.

damn, the original message text is too large for LPF apparently. Let me know your current e-mail and I'll just forward it to you.

I have purchased from Chris at least 7 times and have never been displeased with my products. I purchased a $25 junk box from him once and it took me 2 months to figure out all he sent including a hidden IR pass filter and a dye cell Q switch.

Mike

daguin

This is where I called him out. This is where I will report the outcome.

The unit arrived today. It was packaged very well. Chris upgraded my coil and sent a couple of cool extras. I don't have the power source yet so I couldn't start it up, but it looks fine.

We started out roughly, but ended smoothly.

Thanks Chris.

Peace,
dave