Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Chineese tracking fail

I checked my order tracking for my 1W from lazerer and noticed this
6xqat0.png

Chinese tracking FAIL :crackup:

Hiemal

Um... where's the fail? They used PM and AM bro.

Also, you have to account for timezone changes too.

:oops: Sorry I actually just noticed the pm am thing also I thought orders from lazerer were put on the "slow boat" ? not a plane also I thought shipping fron china takes 3 weeks, If I lived in NJ it would be 5-7 day's. Maybe I'm just tired :tired: so ignore my stupidity

Lol....kind of funny though.

On my latest trip to China I left on a Friday at 8:30am and actually arrived back in New York at something like 8:15am the same day.........Of course there was NO MISSING the 14 hours flight and layover!;)

@brendon7358....Don't worry it's a funny mistake but none of us are perfect.

Last edited:

sinner

That was a Fail!! feel sorry for u haha.. its funny though..

Well this is all still in debate. I had the same tracking option he had from Lazerer, and I'm only one state away from him, and it took a week to arrive in the US from the China possessing center. This could still be bologna. Chinese tracking is notoriously bad. We may have jumped the gun on the final determination, but in no way is it a fail just yet.

If anyone would share their simular tracking info it would help to determine what's really is going on.