Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CHEAP sites for laser diodes, sleds, modules...

Hey could you guys help me on finding more sites with cheap laser accessories (diodes, sleds, modules..etc). I have a few listed, i just want a few more thats all. thanks!

Ones i have.

Stonetek--good site, but not very cheap.
Modwerx- cheap accessories all over.
darklasers--CHEAP everything, but seem to always be out of stock.
daedallasers--very good site, cheap diodes, sleds, and modules.
hightechdealz--cheap stuff,again.

Thats most of them i have.

I would appreciate if you could lend me your knowledge of more sites out there! thanks!
~Steve:D

daguin

Stonetek--good site, but not very cheap. = Good, but recovering from surgery right now

Modwerx- cheap accessories all over. = Good and fast

darklasers--CHEAP everything, but seem to always be out of stock. = thief

daedallasers--very good site, cheap diodes, sleds, and modules. = Good, but not very active here

hightechdealz--cheap stuff,again. = Good and fast

Peace,
dave

thanks fot the corrections. I think you misunderstood my thread though. If not, then thanks anyway. I meant for people to give me other sites that i didnt list above. Thanks!
~steve

daguin

thanks fot the corrections. I think you misunderstood my thread though. If not, then thanks anyway. I meant for people to give me other sites that i didnt list above. Thanks!
~steve

LOL! How many inexpensive site do you need? ;)

Peace,
dave

I work by forum/PM, but I handle payments via Welcome - I'd be grateful if people were to PM before using this page, however. All I sell is PHR and LPC diodes, sleds and Aixiz modules.

3zuli

psxboy.com - cheapest PHRs (7usd + 2usd shipping)
and of course:
dealextreme.com - needs description? :)
etc, etc...

LOL! How many inexpensive site do you need? ;)

Peace,
dave

PHR is blue/violet correct? and what can it run at? ma wise? and the lpc..is that closed or open can? and im gussing it red..whats the max ma on that? Correct me on the LPC, im having a mind blank on that

PHR = violet, closed with AR window, 120mA for safe life gives around 100-120mW.
LPC = red, open can, 420mA for safe life, giving around 220-250mW, could be as high as 300+mW depending on lens.

psxboy.com - cheapest PHRs (7usd + 2usd shipping)
and of course:
dealextreme.com - needs description? :)
etc, etc...

Thanks for psxboy....
DX is ncie, but i live in USA, so lasers >5mw i cant recieve. And their modules are OK, but i dont really like them

PHR = violet, closed with AR window, 120mA for safe life gives around 100-120mW.
LPC = red, open can, 420mA for safe life, giving around 220-250mW, could be as high as 300+mW depending on lens.

Alright thanks, i;ll keep your site in mind. Are the rates flat, or is there tax or shipping?

umm? does that mean he sends me the diodes/sleds (w/e i order) for the price on his site? How does that work? He accepts USD?

The price listed includes shipping to anywhere in the world ($13 for diode, add on $4.50 for it in an aixiz module). If international, I will write the cost of the parts, (since shipping is included), because this is the value which would be liable for sales tax. If you need something special written on customs forms, again feel free to discuss by PM, but in most areas of the world there will be no need to pay import taxes. I can supply it as a sled, diode only, diode cut from heatsink, or in an aixiz module. Let me know what you'd like by PM, but bear in mind I currently don't have any LPCs in stock, unless you would like it in a module.

Last edited:
The price listed includes shipping to anywhere in the world ($13 for diode, add on $4.50 for it in an aixiz module). If international, I will write the cost of the parts, (since shipping is included), because this is the value which would be liable for sales tax. If you need something special written on customs forms, again feel free to discuss by PM, but in most areas of the world there will be no need to pay import taxes. I can supply it as a sled, diode only, diode cut from heatsink, or in an aixiz module. Let me know what you'd like by PM, but bear in mind I currently don't have any LPCs in stock, unless you would like it in a module.

Alright thanks! I'll keep your site in mind if i need any in the future.