Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cheap Lead Light Host $9 Chrome.

Is there any interest of a group buy on lead light cases with out any modules in them? i am currently looking into it but their 5 mW chrome is $11 USD so i think i can get it for cheaper, discussing at the moment, just wanted to see if there was any interest so we can knock the price down, the more we buy the less the price for each.  Will post pictures soon. I am going to keep this Group Buy for a while. The more we order the better the price!

Ok i have prices.
If we order 1 - 50 they are $11 each.
If 50 - 100 it is $9 each.
If 100 + $8 each.<====================================
This includes everything but the batteries and module.
I am now taking orders, need to get a count before every one pays.
PM me or post here to order. No payment need immediately, Most likely will happen 1 - 3 weeks from now. After Christmas to avoid holiday mail mix ups. Shipping is not known at the moment, i have to figure it but it will not be over 5 for US 10 for Inter.
Jake: 10-20.
Hevnsnt: 2.
AjentX: 5.
Spyderz20x6: 2.
john_lawson: 5.
digital_blue: 4.
robjdixon: 2.
mmykle: 4.~Paid
Bionic-Badger: 4-6.
AZWoodWorker: 5.
jnrpop: 5.
scopeguy20: 3, tradeing for 2 PHR-803T sleds.
New_Reverie: 3.
cmendoza: 4.
Silent_Dawn: 4.
daguin: 10.
treb76: 2.
amkdeath: 4.
TheGr8Revealing: 4.
AoiShikaku: 5.
danq: 5.
icecruncher: 2.
flame_minion: 2.
Total: Numbers pending.

EDIT: I will begin taking payments in a few days, i have a couple of partys but after them i will be ready to take payments. price is now OFFICIALLY $9 + shipping( approx $6 for cont US. 10 Inter) Shipping is for the whole order not each. Once i begin taking payments i will close this off for more orders, as to reduce confusion for me, when you pay pal me, set it up so i can print out a label online. It will take 1-2 weeks for them to get to me then it will take a couple of days for cont. US and a week for Inter. I dont know about insurance or tracking, when i start taking payments pm me if you want them and it will be a little extra shipping.
[highlight]PM for Payment Info, the final price is 15 for first one then 9 each from then on, since we had a lot of back out, mostly Jake, but we can live on, This includes shipping.[/highlight]totally forgot about paypal fees  :-[ :'( have to bump shipping up by 1 buck sorry  :-[ :'(

jake21

Re: Lead Light Case only.

well if the leadlights are 11.00 with moduals count me in for 10-20 plus

EDIT: is this with shipping to us ???

Re: Cheap Lead Light Case $11 Chrome and Silver

I don't think we're going to get 100, lol.

Do you have any pictures/sizes of the lasers?

jake21

is this with shipping ? to us

Chrome
image-hosting-view-14.php

Attachments

• ChromeLeadLightCase.jpg
    ChromeLeadLightCase.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 104

I will check how much shipping will be, since i will want some i my be able to pay for shipping. I will ask about shipping cost.

Im also trying to get the 100 limit down, i might be able to get it to 50, if i can get JUST the cases then they might go for about $7-8 USD each with a minimum of 70  - 100. For some reason i cant post pictures of the silver host with the gold accents, also would any one be interested in the rubberized one or just the metal ones?

jake21

if u get the case do they come with the driver/button ect..... ?

If you get the 5 mW pointer, it comes with the button, driver etc.
Edit, The bare cases will have the button, they will have everything but batteries and modules.

jake21

ok just make sure mine has the driver ;) ;)

What payment methods do you accept?

Pay pal, but im not taking payment until i get final numbers, post how many you would like. I dont want to over or under charge any one. ;D

daguin

jake21 said:
ok just make sure mine has the driver  ;) ;)

I'm sure that the drivers are integral with the module. The modules are made by someone else. No module = no driver = no switch

Peace,
dave

I know, im having each type of host sent to me with there drivers, i will double check everything when it arrives with me and check each for quality, i really have a lot of free time because school is so easy ;D And we'll be out for awile.