Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Chaos Emerald Keychain: For Sale

I’m selling one of my prized builds. This one wasn’t an easy build due to the tight area. It’s a fun little laser...Quite a novelty.
I haven’t LPM’d it as I don’t own one. But, this little green booger has awesome power for its tiny package. A 520nm 2 element glass lens is mounted. I’m including two 130mAh 10220 cells. I’ve charged them maybe 4x each. I’ve never timed operation but you’ll get maybe 4 to 5 mins of run time. Attached is the thread of the build with other details.
$90 PM me if interested.

NOTE: Only selling to well-established LPF members. Don’t know what that entails? Read it in the Buy, Sell, Trade column you found this thread:)

https://laserpointerforums.com/f45/chaos-emerald-keychain-102794.html

SGD :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

Gazen

Good luck on the sale. 20 posts make you a well established member?

Last edited:
IDK about that. There are plenty of people who post nothing but glowing comments in other people's threads. If using PP one might receive the laser, put the battery in backwards and claim it arrived dead. PP might back them up. New members have certainly put batteries in backwards enough times that it is a common occurrence.

Those are great points, guys. Thanks! That’s why I target LPF members only:). Paul, I surely hope it wouldn’t go that far. We can only rely on the honor system. I’m not absolutely dying to sell this thing. But, id like to put the money toward a nice little host Rich gave me.

Laser For Sale, Tell Your Friends
SGD:beer:

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Good luck on your sale, SGD! :yh:
That's a decent price for such a labor intensive and unique project, it should sell quickly.

I do hope you are able to sell this little jewel quickly, Josh. It is a fine little key chain laser with a power likely in the 130 mW range. I rarely measure the power of laser modules I make for members here unless they ask me specifically to do so. I will keep in mind that you don't have an LPM and will always measure yours in the future. At some point you need to get a LPM. :yh:

BobMc

That’s a beautiful little keychain laser Shotgun, it would go great on someone’s keychain. Would be a conversation starter. Best wishes with your sale, hope it finds a great home.