Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Caught some irresponsible laserists

Hmmmm. Seems to me that If I shine a larger laser back at somebody who shined at me, im just as irresponsible. This could lead to a lot of damage to sombodies eyesight. Just my opinion. I think that it would be better to make contact and educate. Of course education would include consequences of future events.

Rick

While I must say returning fire would be incredibly satisfying, it isn't really the most responsibly thing to do.

I would be ok with dumping everything I have through a starburst diffraction grating though; split up the individual beams wont have enough power to do damage and it will definitely be impressive.

D

Deleted member 8382

as rog said, contact them and tell them about this forums and ofc planes safety, aircrafts and ofc not pointing at your eyes lol

Yeah, I worked it out... sort of.

It appeared to be just a one off, I haven't seen any other lasers since then. Either its been confiscated from them or they are bored with it because I keep using mine :p.

To be honest theres nothing more satisfying than showing up someone so ignorant with they lasers by firing 3 different colurs back across the sky and setting up a scanner by the window. There's so many beams they actually watch for a bit and stop using their because they cant tell which beam is which.

Red + Green + Blue Ray + Diffraction grating + scanner = shove that in your pipe and smoke it!

Ieon

lamborgini8 said:
Yeah, I worked it out... sort of.

It appeared to be just a one off, I haven't seen any other lasers since then. Either its been confiscated from them or they are bored with it because I keep using mine :p.

To be honest theres nothing more satisfying than showing up someone so ignorant with they lasers by firing 3 different colurs back across the sky and setting up a scanner by the window. There's so many beams they actually watch for a bit and stop using their because they cant tell which beam is which.

[highlight]Red[/highlight] + [highlight]Green[/highlight] + [highlight]Blue Ray[/highlight] + Diffraction grating + [highlight]scanner[/highlight] = shove that in your pipe and smoke it!

Don't have any of those ATM  :(

My reds died.

My green crystals stuffed up.

Building one.

Want one but are too expensive.