Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CASH Crisis sale !

Its all good man. I am not in any rush. I just wish you could always offer this deal ;)

Happy b-day man. Don't get to :drunk:

MrB

Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!
Have my own cash crisis(Bloody Paypal!) and I'm gonna miss out :(

EDIT: How long until you get some more? (at normal pricing)

Last edited:
A few hours left, folks ! Jump on this before they are all gone - I appreciate everyone who has participated thus far, you have NO idea how helful you have been to me personally today ! :bowdown:

1nonly

thanx waiting on rebate. debating on another 1 or doing a 12x. by chance could someone point me in the direction of the cheapest 12x. thanx in advance

I scratch your back, you scratch mine...that way we all win :beer: Thanks and happy birthday, Greg! :bday:

thanx waiting on rebate. debating on another 1 or doing a 12x. by chance could someone point me in the direction of the cheapest 12x. thanx in advance

Did you leave your forum ID in the comments section, because I left my mind-reading helmet in my other pants !!:whistle:

xuen7

hey dude have you send out my previous order? you might wanna just lump them in together.. i need 2 diodes please!~

hey dude have you send out my previous order? you might wanna just lump them in together.. i need 2 diodes please!~

Already sent out - If you want to get in on this sale, make it fast ! Any orders still "pending" or not sent out as of yet (it was my birthday today, so no shipping happened !) WILL SHIP TOMORROW ! :)

Thanks all - when I do my shipping cutoff tomorrow morning, it will be the cutoff for this promotion as well - thanks to all who participated - hopefully I can do the same thing some time soon !

Greg

Man, I just realized I could have saved myself $20 by buying your gift certificates. :gun:

Care to help me out? :yabbem:

MrB

hopefully I can do the same thing some time soon !

thumbsup.gif