Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Can't open my laser

niallp

So a little while ago, I got a DFSSF usb laser pointer on amazon. For a while it was cool, but I want to make it better. However, there appears that there is no non-destructive way to get it open and potentially modify stuff. Any suggestions/resources I could benefit from? Thanks in advance

Encap

So a little while ago, I got a DFSSF usb laser pointer on amazon. For a while it was cool, but I want to make it better. However, there appears that there is no non-destructive way to get it open and potentially modify stuff. Any suggestions/resources I could benefit from? Thanks in advance
How could you even imagine anyone could help in any way?
How could anyone know what laser you are talking about?

You have given no information other than you bought a laser pointer and feel there is no non-destructive way to open it .
You may be right and there may be no way to take it apart and no way make it "better" whatever that means even if you can take it apart successfully.
Is like saying you bought a car. How do I make it better with no details of/about the car.

If you are not just trolling the forum with an impossible to even begin to answer question, post a photo or two of the actual laser and perhaps some will be able to comment on if taking it apart is possible.

Please make a Welcome post in the Welcome sub-forum

Last edited:
Hi N,
Yes post in the welcome section first so we get to know you better . Then post pics of the laser your speaking about , would be able to help then.
Rich:)