Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cannot order ze lasah! :'(

Due to obvious errors in Wicked Laser's web site code I cannot place an order of this cool lasah.

lasah.png

As seen I cannot see the bottom of the dialog. And scrolling the page moves the window along the page.

Guess you require a high resolution (preferably HD1080p) monitor to order this laser. ;-)

Cheers.

What browser are you using? You can zoom out in most browsers, in FireFox just hold down control and scroll down with the scroll wheel on your mouse or the little scroll section on your trackpad.

Lol, I hate pop up div's like that. I've had to twist my display 90 degree before due to them. Maybe a different browser will help?

What browser are you using? You can zoom out in most browsers, in FireFox just hold down control and scroll down with the scroll wheel on your mouse or the little scroll section on your trackpad.

Oh. Zoom. Smart! :) Now I should be able to order it!

Btw, using primarily Opera, secondarily Firefox.

they should really make that dialog box a little smaller, convienece is key.

they should really make that dialog box a little smaller, convienece is key.
Try not to forget that we are talking about the most dangerous laser ever commercialy available!

I think they need to make each box one page, with warning signs all over the place.

Scroll through 8 pages and inform yourself while clicking the boxes.

This thing is to be treated as a weapon. No, convinience is NOT they key.

Don't you guys see this is a brilliant hidden "test" to determine who has the required intelligence to zoom out; and hence maturity too purchase and operate one of these lasers? :)

/sarcasm

i meant convenient for the consumer if they want people to buy then it should be as covenient to the consumer as possible. while all along still blasting green colored diclaimers in their faces. i do realize the potential danger of these lasers. but all i meant was either in a smaller font, or on a seperate page.

Oh boy, that is pretty terrible. Try holding Ctrl and using your scrollwheel to zoom the window (use the Zoom Text Only setting in Firefox's View->Zoom menu to make it easier). Kind of idiotic how all answers are a check in the checkbox. Nobody has to think about what the answers are, though this is better than nothing (barring bad HTML).

Got it ordered :) going to be Very Afraid (tm) using this thing. Do you guys know if WL or other vendor will do a ~50mW version? Guess one could just crank down the power input to it.

I Hate iPhone auto spelling correction!