Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Can you see a laser pointer from the space station?

From what I've been able to ascertain so far, it isn't anywhere near directly over head where I live. I am on the west side of the south end of Puget Sound. That isn't very far away from Canada, so it isn't coming very close to me at all. I would love to catch a view just after sunset, but I'm not sure it would be all that bright for me.

GSS

From what I've been able to ascertain so far, it isn't anywhere near directly over head where I live. I am on the west side of the south end of Puget Sound. That isn't very far away from Canada, so it isn't coming very close to me at all. I would love to catch a view just after sunset, but I'm not sure it would be all that bright for me.
I don't have a clue how it's flight path works. Are you saying it will never cross your way in the AM?
I know iv'e gone ages without any sightings my way. Even though i'm up in the highest point in the city there still is alot of hills and landscapes full of tree's that can block the viewing. Was still able to see though a low 22 deg height flyby.

No, it looks like the path is just too far south of me to get a good view. I will try when I see an opportunity to get a sighting, but I'm not holding my breath.