Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

can you help me to order a DELL STREAK?i need USA boy

hello boys....
i would order from the site dell.usa the new dell streak at 400$.
there is a problem it does not accept credit card or paypal of NON USA buyer. and i come from italy.......
i know the site does not SHIP to italy.. but i will use a specific service of usa/italy.... a company that can receive at a new york address the order that i want.... and when they receive MY packets.... say me if i need to pay 30.. 40.. 50 euros by weight package.

they said me " i can do the order FOR YOU..... but you need to give us 8%more. 3,4% for paypal duties, 3% for the service and other 2% about for the ghanging of euro>dollars(but i think it's not true that it cost....).

this sounds me like a BAD idea.... they are trying to get from me more money.....:cryyy:

I AM LOKING FOR A TRUSTED lpf member....... to pay 480 $ and do for me the order.....
i can give 480 *3.4% = 496,32 $ .....

who can help me?

Do you know if this site is well known?

I don't think any reputable site would tell you to pay more for that, just extra shipping.

Try Amazon.com

-Matt

anselm

Don't forget you still will have to pay duties when the package arrives in Italy.
At least you'll have to pay VAT or IVA or what's called over there.
And then customs probably will make up and add some more taxes...
Just warning you, so you don't have an unpleasant surprise.