Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

can u help me?

hi guys i am new to this forum and i am quite astonished that lasers can be homemade..well because i always light lasers and didnt thought it can be made at home..mm but well i am staying is singapore..and i am not that electronically knowledgable..mm can i ask anyone here to made me a homemade laser and sell to me?

Freyth ! This guy is in your back yard, man :) Maybe the two of you could hook up and you can see some really awesome lasers that Freyth has !

mm jake u reply tru the pm..but i cnat reply u since my post count have not reach 10..mm well i am at singapore..so i dun really know if from my currency convert to yours will be how much..any one with suggest?or someone near singapore or in singapore has lasers for sale?

daguin

vizard87 said:
mm jake u reply tru the pm..but i cnat reply u since my post count have not reach 10..mm well i am at singapore..so i dun really know if from my currency convert to yours will be how much..any one with suggest?or someone near singapore or in singapore has lasers for sale?

There are plenty of currency converters available on the 'net. Just Google up one and plug in the amount.

Peace,
dave

iewed

1 Singapore dollar = 0.729714 U.S. dollars (According to Google)

V

V1.15

Wow, there is a still a currency that the US 'dollar' can buy "more than one of"? :eek:

V1.15 said:
Wow, there is a still a currency that the US 'dollar' can buy "more than one of"? :eek:

What? Currency is completely arbitrary (if that's the right word). For example, 100 yen equals 1 USD. Just how it is, I'm not sure how to explain it.

ngiapy

hi i'm from singapore too and i have a few home made ones i bought from the members here. maybe i could hook you up with one of mine. btw, there are some lasers on ebay.com.sg which are on sale but they suck. i've first hand experience.

hey sure..mm but how do u want to contact me?..haha ebay?mm i dun really trust there..haha