Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

can the FDA get us from facebook?

your probably right. If I don't want it to be seen, its best not to post it.

I'd have to give you a resounding "YES!!!" there.

But, all-in-all, unless you're posting pictures of using one of your lasers to do something overtly illegal, like lasing aircraft, and offering any illegal items for sale, you've got very little to worry about.

If you want to post some pics of your superlaser burning through a block of titanium, more power to you.

LSRFAQ

Why do these questions keep coming up over and over. Sheesh. Here's the low down.
As far as hobbyists go the FDA nor the CDRH have jurisdiction over this hobby segment. This information is easily found on the FDA / CDRH websites

Yes, they do have jurisdiction if you introduce a uncertified laser or certain components into sale.

Steve

Steve knows more then the entire forum on this issue let's not forget. No doubt someone has been reporting the last few sellers to the FDA who could that be? :undecided:

Steve knows more then the entire forum on this issue let's not forget. No doubt someone has been reporting the last few sellers to the FDA who could that be? :undecided:

Maybe I could ask steve to have his collegues down in the LA customs to release my package. LOL. J/K Steve I know you don't work in LA.