Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

C-Mount diodes wanted

SOSDD

Hello folks,

I am interested in finding a couple of C-Mount diodes, preferably in the visible wavelengths.

Thanks in advance!!

C-mount vis not as common as IR, unfortunately. I'm hoping to see someone post where too, sat least, at surplus prices.

i was looking through all of the C-mounts on ebay trying to find vis, editing in as I came across them, but only two, didn't know you had also found them. As far as red goes, I might be interested in that 1 watt 650 nm C-mount diode, except we can buy 638 nm 700 mw oclaro laser diodes so cheaply now which to the eye are far brighter. I'm about how bright the beam is more than power.

Encap

Good point Alaskan --I think most people would go with the brighter diode in the visible range also

Not much reason for any maker to do C mounts in the visible spectrum in competition with TO can types--no application for them.
They have their place in the high power IR range established which is what most of them are.

Last edited: