Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Buying: Who can build a module for me?(~900USD)

Searching a red laser module wich can do ~1W of 637 - 642nm.
Max beam size can be 3,6x3,6mm and max divergence i allow is 1.5mrad.
It also must support analogue modulation, and have the max dimensions like in this picture:
Droplr ? IMG_5688.JPG

After a 2 year search of a laser wich can do this im continuing searching because it doesnt exits so far for a reasonable price so im asking is a custom build can be made.

i also hope you the lpf community is fine, its been long since i was here. on photonlexicon i already asked all the module builders out there to make one - no luck.

You probably won't have any luck here either. 1w wound have to be mulitmode and the beam specs suck. I've got a 1.3W 650nm I got from laserbtb, and haven't seen to many other 1W reds around.

You probably won't have any luck here either. 1w wound have to be mulitmode and the beam specs suck. I've got a 1.3W 650nm I got from laserbtb, and haven't seen to many other 1W reds around.

a mitsubishi diode build could have the beam specs i require.
@Pschlosser: yeah thats the one i had my eyes on but i said no to him because i needed more money first....and i dont have that money this month thx to my galvo/ilda board set failing. needs replacement.

Last edited: