Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Buying my first green laser

Hello lpf :yh:
I'm thinking of buying a 532nm handheld laser. It's my first powerful green one. (I have a eBay laser)
I currently own a 1W blue laser from Lazerer...it's great :yh:

I went around looking for companies, and tried to find the cheapest and the most powerful laser possible... Here's what I found: Powerful Crown upgrade 500mW green laser torch/waterproof [OL-532-500] - $274.99 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce and LZCR - 532nm 400mW High Power DPSS Green Laser Pointer

I chose O-like and Lazerer because they had a good price and a good reputation...However, I'm new to this laser stuff, so I'm still looking for a better deal. Can anyone suggest a reputable and low-cost laser?
My budget is $300. Perhaps someone offer to sell me one? ;)

Last edited:

NO4H99

If you want really high power, check out the CNI Group Buy. You can get a very high quality 500mw for under $300. If you're OK with 100mw, definitely check out sic-fi lasers

where are you?? no location= no helping you very much-- PM coming

Honestly, i would buy from o-like before i buy from lazerer.com, and i would buy from CNI above all...Do a search using the search bar at the bottom of this page to find some reviews on the o-like 500mW green, I havent heard any complaints about them.