Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

(BUYING) 50-60 mW green laser (AUSTRALIA ONLY)

hey im looking to buy a 50 to 60 mW green laser pointer from another Australian as to eliminate the risk of customs confiscating it.
if no-one is able to sell a 50 mW id be happy to settle for a 30 mW.
contact me here and on zane_law@hotmail
thanks.

LaZeRz

Hey bro! Welcome to lpf! :wave:

Well, first of all, no need to worry about customs ;) Modules are completely legal, its only handhelds which are illegal. I've ordered quite a few myself :)

If you need a link just ask me.

Also, I would advise against leaving your email out in the public... Chinese spammers will do whatever it takes to try and get a sale.

If you need any help in assembly, don't hesitate to ask!

hey thanks for the reply!
i probably should have clarified i am actually looking for a handheld at the moment or at least a somewhat easy to understand d.i.y guide ( everything i have seen seems quite complex :p)
again thanks, any help is appreciated as im new to the hobby. :p

thanks guys id prefer to buy (so there's no way i can screw up) but its looking like it will be cheaper and easier if i go with d.i.y so thanks for everything.

LaZeRz

would'nt neccesarily be cheaper but you will end up with a higher quality end result and ovbiously it will look better :D You can also brag about the fact that you built it :D