Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Buying 200mW Red Laser

I'll sell you mine, just pay first.

No, dude that's okay. All you keep asking is "You pay first?", "You send money first.... right"? "I'll sell you mine, just pay first".

I will pay first before someone ships me an item because that's how it works.

So I guess I'm also looking for someone aware of simple online business transactions!

Peng

I think its funny! I'm trying to get a red 200 mw o-like used for like $40+shipping and maybe 5-10 bucks extra if I get the laser and it works decent. All I keep getting is people PM me with 2x offers NEW. Thought it was a good, clear, honest, and more then generous attempt on both party being happy. I don't know how to do a simple search on google and find out what the laser is worth brand NEW, so please keep bringing on the ridiculous offers!

Edit: There may be some sarcasm, Viewer Discretion is Advised.

This thread makes me laugh!
Just message Susie (O-Like) and ask her to test the output for you. She charges a small fee. Brand new, verified output and for close to the same price you noted above. Done and done. :beer:

Glad it makes you laugh, because you KNOW everything! Already know how to order from O-like and the famous Susie. Don't take a Rocket scientist or Laser scientist for that matter. Just wanna buy one here in US. Do you got one for Sale? Then just sit back and laugh, but don't post unless your trying to sell me one.

DJNY

Glad it makes you laugh, because you KNOW everything! Already know how to order from O-like and the famous Susie. Don't take a Rocket scientist or Laser scientist for that matter. Just wanna buy one here in US. Do you got one for Sale? Then just sit back and laugh, but don't post unless your trying to sell me one.

You´re a strange guy!