Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

buyers beware: BlueFusion fraud

danq

edited 6/10/2008 to change title.
Still no package received in spite of promises by BlueFusion that my item is on its way; conclusion must be that I've been scammed.

original post:

has anyone actually received any item from BlueFusion?
he's a month overdue on a deal with me - has promised to ship 3 times, all I've received are promised shipping dates... no response to my latest inquiry.
Paypal claim filed.

jake21

Re: BlueFusion buyers ?

i haven't heard any thing either on the drivers he owes me

daguin

So far, I've received a partial shipment from him (~ 70%). Of course, I accepted available, used merchandise for money owed. Cash is probably harder for him to come up with.

Peace,
dave

I've got a PayPal claim for a Bluray pointer.

jake21 said:
i haven't heard any thing either on the drivers he owes me

Jake - I sent you an email with instructions, and details - as I am handling the "fusion drive" orders now. If you didn't receive it, send an email to me with your correct email addy (I have : OOOPS !)

Scratch that - your email was not listed, but I have been posting in the fusion drive thread about it - please send me an email (not a PM) with your info - and check the thread for all the info I need, please.

Believe me - however long it takes, everyone is getting a refund or their merchandise.
And i'm still doing what I can to post stuff off - but without any money it's damn hard. If someone bought something from me I'd be able to get everything refunded or shipped by the end of the week. (hint hint laserscope KTP)

danq said:
has anyone actually received any item from BlueFusion?
he's a month overdue on a deal with me - has promised to ship 3 times, all I've received are promised shipping dates... no response to my latest inquiry.
Paypal claim filed.

you think you have been waiting long. i have been waiting 4months 4 f***ing months for 2 diy reds/ refund. i think i have waited longer than most people would wait. time up

BlueFusion said:
Believe me - however long it takes, everyone is getting a refund or their merchandise.
And i'm still doing what I can to post stuff off - but without any money it's damn hard. If someone bought something from me I'd be able to get everything refunded or shipped by the end of the week. (hint hint laserscope KTP)

I have a feeling you are pretty bad with credit cards... using someone else's purchase to refund money to previous buyers?? And shipping is less than $2 using USPS First Class Mail, you could pay with loose change in your couch or car.

What happened to BF is this : He got in loads of money from folks for different projects, and spent it on stuff - without budgeting for the shipping, etc - ran into snags doing things, and is now paying the price for naiveté - plain and simple. It's been discussed multiple times, and in many threads - even polluting his sales threads - where he is more than willing to use a middleman, and is trying to recover - so he can make good on his debts. continually flaming him over and over, in every thread on the forum is getting extremely tiresome. At least he is TRYING to make good on his debts - cut him some slack, and let him prove himself one way or the other.

danq

SenKat_Stonetek said:
At least he is TRYING to make good on his debts - cut him some slack, and let him prove himself one way or the other.
That's how I see it - or saw it - not sure if that series of posts got lost in the big wipeout or not, but I was supportive of his efforts when others were flaming furiously. That's how I got into my present situation with him - I bought something (a Kenom barrel) to help him be able to pay others.

But even for this rather simple transaction and shipping of one item, he's continued to make false promises of ship dates and been generally uncommunicative - with a person who showed great patience and support for him.

Now, he did finally respond to my latest inquiry - but not until I started a Paypal claim and posted this topic. The latest is that the package "oughta be en route". We'll see.

If and when I do receive it, I'll for sure post about it!
I encourage others who get things from him to post too, so everyone can see the progress Blue's making.

Well, I've won my PayPal claim but there are no funds in his account so I'm still out. PayPal says they will still try to resolve it. Apparently there was no buyer protection on the transaction?

Buyer protection only works as long as the individual has funds in their account - otherwise, you are outta luck with Pay-Pal. I had a jerk do two chargebacks from his credit card (not via pay-pal like he should have) with lotsa lies, but those jerks took my funds and gave them back to him because of him originating it via his credit card. They have some tough rules - and they enforce them when they want to. Wish I could do business without them - but it would be like cutting my throat, so they stay.

tru. paypal is the most evil company in the world when it comes to getting money from them. I remember I sold an Apple iPhone 8gb a week before it came out on ebay for $1800 (immediate payment required & buy it now) and paypal froze my account because it was a large transaction. I had to purchase the iphone and ship it and provide proof of both to paypal before I could get the money...

it was worth it in the end because I got the payment.. as well as selling another iphone for $1200 cash to someone's secretary on craigslist :)

Everyone to whom I owe money will get it back. If someone bought stuff from me, the money would go into my paypal and go a way towards a positive balance and me being able to refund people.

Blue -

Start a new thread for every item you are selling - may help that way. Also, put in the post that there are plenty of folks flaming you in other threads, and they can go there to flame you if they like - hopefully someone will see the intelligence in that and let you post your stuffs, and possibly get things rolling for you again.

danq

• and:
  • keep your buyers updated on the status of their transaction
  • and be truthful about the status
  • don't promise a ship date that you can't meet
  • do ship when promised
  • email your buyer immediately when you ship!