Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

[BUY] Shocking Tanks / Shocking Laser Guns

Stop smartassing around ... if i could by them online i obviously would ... try to find a shop WHICH ACTUALLY CARRIES STOCK (place them into your shopping chart) and let me know ...!! If you just want to demonstrate how stupid i am, keep away from this thread and leave the chars for someone who is actually willing to help ...

Thanks

Doing a simple 5 second Google search I found these....:undecided:
Remote Control RC Shocking Tanks

But they are out of stock...

EDIT
I must have tried 20 sites and all of them state "out of stock"
or "no longer available" maybe they are no longer made..
or someone had a heart attack while loosing with them...:eek:

Jerry

Last edited:

I know this is some non laser stuff but ..... I SO WANT ONE !!!!! :cry:
I should have taken the chance back then when i was still living in england. I tried them once and the shock they emitted made my hands go absolutely retarded ..

I believe the assumption of someone actually suffering a hard attak might be right. The electronics inside push those 4.5V coming from those 3 AAA to a whole 18V of pure shock violence :DD

But i should stop talking otherwise you guys wont even reply if you actually find a set ;)

I know this is some non laser stuff but ..... I SO WANT ONE !!!!! :cry:
I should have taken the chance back then when i was still living in england. I tried them once and the shock they emitted made my hands go absolutely retarded ..

I believe the assumption of someone actually suffering a hard attak might be right. The electronics inside push those 4.5V coming from those 3 AAA to a whole 18V of pure shock violence :DD

But i should stop talking otherwise you guys wont even reply if you actually find a set ;)

Sorry we couldn't be much help and didn't find any. I really hope you find a set, it seems like a fun game.