Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

[BUY] Shocking Tanks / Shocking Laser Guns

Hi Everybody.

I am looking for a set of shocking tanks and / or shocking laser guns.
These were sold during 2007 to 2009 / 2010 i think.

Maybe you cold even help me finding a local shop whos still selling them as i can't find any.
If you find me a shop which still got stock (actually place it in your shopping chart), i will give you a reward for it.

If you are willing to sell a pair of them please drop me a pm with your offer.

Thanks for any type of help you can provide.

Hi Everybody.

I am looking for a set of shocking tanks and / or shocking laser guns.
These were sold during 2007 to 2009 / 2010 i think.

Maybe you cold even help me finding a local shop whos still selling them as i can't find any.
If you find me a shop which still got stock (actually place it in your shopping chart), i will give you a reward for it.

If you are willing to sell a pair of them please drop me a pm with your offer.

Thanks for any type of help you can provide.

I have no idea as to what those are... Do you have a picture
or link...:thinking:

Jerry

So its basically a laser with a shock pen built into it right?

Why can't you buy it direct from DX?

jimdt7

If thats what he is really searching for, then this is a useless thread,
which should be deleted by our moderators !

Jim

Uhh, shocking what now?

Google image results for Shocking tanks...
176430-850-637.jpg

I guess that's that - he says a "set" of those.

But what does it have to do with lasers?

jimdt7

@Eudaimonium
Maybe the tanks, shoot laser beams :crackup:

Jim

Drew

If they actually use lasers on the tanks I would cheat and use a pointer!

Ok guys .. this thread doesn't need to be deleted and i am not looking for some eletric shock laser pointer device (which i obvious couldt easily get off DX) .. i am looking for those tanks ealier mentioned by Eudaimonium ...

Electric Shock Tank Wars - YouTube

They don't shoot with lasers rather than infra red signals. Each time you take a shot it shocks you with a nice amount of volts. They're discontinued so i am trying to somehow grab a pair of them....

Last edited:
Just type it in your browser. What do you Know... You can buy em on-line, now isn't that clever.

Keep checking E-bay and other site like it

If you really need to satisfy your need for Tanks and Pain get a Airsoft tank and you can be just like this guy....

Last edited:
Just type it in your browser. What do you Know... You can buy em on-line, now isn't that clever.

Keep checking E-bay and other site like it

Stop smartassing around ... if i could by them online i obviously would ... try to find a shop WHICH ACTUALLY CARRIES STOCK (place them into your shopping chart) and let me know ...!! If you just want to demonstrate how stupid i am, keep away from this thread and leave the chars for someone who is actually willing to help ...

Thanks

Stop smartassing around ... if i could by them online i obviously would ... try to find a shop WHICH ACTUALLY CARRIES STOCK (place them into your shopping chart) and let me know ...!! If you just want to demonstrate how stupid i am, keep away from this thread and leave the chars for someone who is actually willing to help ...

Thanks

The only way your going find it is used bud. Looking where to find one new is going be almost imposable at this point.

WTF, I spent like 30 mins trying to find one set for you. They are out of stock in every single site I searched. None on Ebay, Amazon, AliBaba, or any other site.

Last edited:
^^ so did I thats why I said constantly keep checking E-bay and the like to wait for someone to sale one. It's going be a hard find....

i wonder why such an entertaining toy can get discontinued! :p
this would be perfect for new years parties or something :p