Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Buy one, get one FREE !  No joke !  New

Re: Buy one, get one FREE !  No joke !  New

SenKat_Stonetek said:
WOW...I TOTALLY thought I had put that the contest ended on the 15th !  Dang...I will have the winner announced TODAY - and to cover for my forgetful (consistency of oatmeal<----Quaker type...) brain...I will select FOUR WINNERS.  I am EXTREMELY sorry - not only for my spelling (heh) but for my oatmeal brain...It will be posted this evening.
Thank you for reposting I was starting to get one of those uneasy feeling in my stomach kinda like one of those where you could of married Scarlet Johanson and woke up next to Sandra Berhardt. :p

jander6442 said:
[quote author=SenKat_Stonetek link=1233126445/0#15 date=1234806216]WOW...I TOTALLY thought I had put that the contest ended on the 15th !  Dang...I will have the winner announced TODAY - and to cover for my forgetful (consistency of oatmeal<----Quaker type...) brain...I will select FOUR WINNERS.  I am EXTREMELY sorry - not only for my spelling (heh) but for my oatmeal brain...It will be posted this evening.
Thank you for reposting I was starting to get one of those uneasy feeling in my stomach kinda like one of those where you could of married Scarlet Johanson  and woke up next to Sandra Berhardt. :p[/quote]

Oh dang....my mind is not THAT bad {gasp !  Is it ?} :)  Thanks for your patience...for some reason, I was not receiving post notices for this topic, either - otherwise I would have replied sooner !

****EDIT - out of time for this evening, sorry :( was "kidnapped" by the family to get a new TV stand thingy...

No rush, Just currious as to who Won!! ;)

Here are the results - I selected FIVE winners, and am asking the next five UNIQUE posters to participate as well -

The following order numbers were selected by me :
1772 - Iain C.-S.
1797 - Jayashree S.
1816 - Marietta B.
1823 - Ryan H.
1835 - Joe P.

The five people listed above should contact me to confirm that they do want their orders "re-shipped" to them - and I will give each one of them the opportunity to select something different if they wish :)

Here's how I would like to select the next 5 winners (riddled by guilt over being so late with the results !!).
The next five posters in this thread, by DIFFERENT (or unique) LPF members with 10 or more posts (no duplicate posters, PLEASE !!) need to list a number between 1 and 67. I have randomized the orders, and re-numbered them. There is a VERY REMOTE possibility that one of the next five posters will actually select their own order number - well, that would be cool, wouldn't it ? :cool:
So - let's do this ! The next five posters need to select a number between 1 and 67 (that DOES exclude those two numbers, by the way) and I will announce the winners after all five folks have posted !

IF you have won this contest - please EMAIL me at : sales@stonetek.org with your preferences, please !! And thanks for your understanding of my forgetfullness, and sticking with me and this ever growing contest ! :)

SenKat_Stonetek said:
Here are the results - I selected FIVE winners, and am asking the next five UNIQUE posters to participate as well -

The following order numbers were selected by me :
1772 - Iain C.-S.
1797 - Jayashree S.
1816 - Marietta B.
1823 - Ryan H.
1835 - Joe P.

The five people listed above should contact me to confirm that they do want their orders "re-shipped" to them - and I will give each one of them the opportunity to select something different if they wish :)

Here's how I would like to select the next 5 winners (riddled by guilt over being so late with the results !!).
The next five posters in this thread, by DIFFERENT (or unique) LPF members with 10 or more posts (no duplicate posters, PLEASE !!) need to list a number between 1 and 67.  I have randomized the orders, and re-numbered them.  There is a VERY REMOTE possibility that one of the next five posters will actually select their own order number - well, that would be cool, wouldn't it ?  :cool:
So - let's do this !  The next five posters need to select a number between 1 and 67 (that DOES exclude those two numbers, by the way) and I will announce the winners after all five folks have posted !  

IF you have won this contest - please EMAIL me at : sales@stonetek.org with your preferences, please !!  And thanks for your understanding of my forgetfullness, and sticking with me and this ever growing contest ! :)
Allright then
a big 27 for me ;)

Oooo, I'll take 45

7! Is there a cache to this? :D

Edit: Oh wait, I feel silly now.

Jimmymcjimthejim said:
7! Is there a cache to this? :D
Only cache you'll find is the graphics on his page :D. /pun

Okay - that's THREE - I only need 2 more folks that have not posted numbers yet to post, so I can post the other winners :) Come on folks ! <Like I have room to talk about being slow ! HAHAHA !>

Excellent ! Then here are the other winners :

Order numbers :
1778 - Lynn O.
1798 - Nancy M.
1807 - Jaye D. J.
1816 - Marietta B.
1829 - Robert G.

Congrats to ALL the winners of this fun competition....I PROMISE to be more vigilant in the future, so it doesn't cost me as much next time I hold a contest ! Now - as far as these winners, and the ones previously announced goes - if I do not receive an email within 7 days of today, I will simply send out emails, and duplicate packages to the lucky winners - if I get emails from them - they all have the choice of substitution based on the dollar value of their orders. Thanks all for your patience, and continued support !

Man I was off a couple damn. :cool: Oh well it was fun staying up all night for 3 weeks wondering if I won.
Just as bad as waiting for the mailman with my laser parts.