Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Burnt Diode?

Perfect.

Also, does any of you know how/where to get a Sirius 1-C host? I am new at this, however, that looks like a worthy build! To have that in a DIY kit would be amazing.

P.S. I have already tried messaging DeadEYemo; no reply.

I wrote them a while ago, their prices had gone up, their turn around time was several months and contact with them was very difficult, so your call.

DTR had a host on order from them, but I dont know how that went? He might be able to help if you really want one...:beer:

Edit: If you want a nice custom host try; Ehgemus, Eudaimonium, or maybe Sinner he might have some magic sticks left. Mrcrouse is also making some cool heatsinks and kits, so maybe you could try him too.

The reason I tried my hand here at copper plating a Phobos was I was after that steampunk look that the sirius' have...;)

Last edited:

I wrote them a while ago, their prices had gone up, their turn around time was several months and contact with them was very difficult, so your call.

DTR had a host on order from them, but I dont know how that went? He might be able to help if you really want one...:beer:

Edit: If you want a nice custom host try; Ehgemus, Eudaimonium, or maybe Sinner he might have some magic sticks left. Mrcrouse is also making some cool heatsinks and kits, so maybe you could try him too.

The reason I tried my hand here at copper plating a Phobos was I was after that steampunk look that the sirius' have...;)

Hey thanks! :) How do you go about "making a custom host"? (What would the request look like?

You would likely be best off buying a host they already designed rather than asking them to make a whole new one for you. I would first search for their host sale threads and see what they have there before asking them in PM.