Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Burning a Brown Recluse Spider with Blue Laser

I LOOVE hornet spray. I'm a big sissy girl when it comes to wasps, and keep a few bottles of the "20ft stream" hornet spray stashed in random places.

I need it to get inside sometimes, as i'm too scared to open a door that a wasp is sitting on lol.

Dude I am the same way with wasps and such. Sucks because I live in the sticks and there is all sorts around here.
And really I have no idea why I have such an unreasonable fear. I have only been stung a couple times in my life, but I would much rather deal with snakes and spiders than flying death.

Hi if there no threat to you don't mess with them they have a reason here in nature. It's like a big guy picking on a little guy. I bet if he was your side you wouldn't want him hitting you with beams of wavelengths, after you been in a jar watching him setup for the kill. Don't be scared of wildlife be afraid of people. Go burn a piece of tape or something that's no a living thing. Sorry it just rubbed me the wrong way . And don't mean to offend you just my two cents.

Hi if there no threat to you don't mess with them they have a reason here in nature. It's like a big guy picking on a little guy. I bet if he was your side you wouldn't want him hitting you with beams of wavelengths, after you been in a jar watching him setup for the kill. Don't be scared of wildlife be afraid of people. Go burn a piece of tape or something that's no a living thing. Sorry it just rubbed me the wrong way . And don't mean to offend you just my two cents.

No offense taken my friend :friend: