Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

BUDGETGADGETS - 200mW Red Burning Laser

Hey,

The delivery on this one was very quick, kudos to budget gadgets on that one. The price was also flawless at around £30. It came with 2 CR2 Rechargable batteries (I'm still waiting for the charger to arrive from a different shop). However they had a substantial amount of charge in them to start with.

This laser burned through black plastic like butter. Didn't get a chance to pop some balloons or light some matches but it does exactly what it says on the tin.

Focussing the laser was a bit of an issue for me. Cause I'm crap at it.

Overall, great quality, great price, fast shipping. BUY FROM BG!

:thanks:

~~ Kieran

udanis

Hey,

The delivery on this one was very quick, kudos to budget gadgets on that one. The price was also flawless at around £30. It came with 2 CR2 Rechargable batteries (I'm still waiting for the charger to arrive from a different shop). However they had a substantial amount of charge in them to start with.

This laser burned through black plastic like butter. Didn't get a chance to pop some balloons or light some matches but it does exactly what it says on the tin.

Focussing the laser was a bit of an issue for me. Cause I'm crap at it.

Overall, great quality, great price, fast shipping. BUY FROM BG!

:thanks:

~~ Kieran

Do you have something more than "buy from bg"? pictures, video, and/or an lpm?
Because for all we know you could work for Budget Gadgets.

Do you have something more than "buy from bg"? pictures, video, and/or an lpm?
Because for all we know you could work for Budget Gadgets.

I guess I didn't think of that when I posted. Damn having low rep lol. Okay, the battery recharger for the CR2s is coming soon and I'll post up a picture or two from my phone. The quality might not be the best though. I'm a student so can't necessarily afford expensive recording equipment.

Sorry for the bad post.

:thinking::gun:

ped

I ordered from BG the same laser , it never arrived, they messed me around so much, the date passed to put a claim in, oddly enough shortly after that they stopped answering emails. Ive never ordered since, and they have lost £100's worth of custom, for a $40 laser.

Go figure.

Last edited:

Dave91

I ordered from BG the same laser , it never arrived, they messed me around so much, the date passed to put a claim in, oddly enough shortly after that they stopped answering emails. Ive never ordered since, and they have lost £100's worth of custom, for a $40 laser.

Go figure.

Okay I'll stick to O-like/Rayfoss/PriceAngels then :crackup:

Go figure.

Sounds like really bad luck to me.

They say that they will lose like 1% of their parcels to customs and losses. Someone always has to lose one. Mine actually arrived within 5 days, with rechargables. However, I'd be very pissed right there. :scowl:

But yeah, if you really want to be sure that you get your laser o-like has very good reviews. Probably worth the extra few quid to ensure good quality delivery.

By the way, that is the correct laser on the link.

p.s. 1x 5000mW Coherent/Kenometer (I'm so f***ing jealous)

~~ Kieran