Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Broken tip on 301

Hi,
You don't have anything to loose reassemble the unit now try a little super glue quick setting type. Only a little dot on two sides not much.
i had a laser like that a long time ago laser was a cheapie and the same thing happened .i superglued it carefully and it worked fine give it a shot it can't get any worst than it is

Rich:)

Milo

Hi,
You don't have anything to loose reassemble the unit now try a little super glue quick setting type. Only a little dot on two sides not much.
i had a laser like that a long time ago laser was a cheapie and the same thing happened .i superglued it carefully and it worked fine give it a shot it can't get any worst than it is

That is what I originally thought I could do but after trying several times, I found it nearly impossible to align it in the exact right spot. I'm talking about less than 0.1mm accuracy! And that was without super glue. I cant imagine that I would be lucky enough to position it in that precise spot with the instant setting super glue on it. Am I missing something here? :undecided:

if its a fire battery or what ever is called take the battery and throw it out

Last edited:
That is what I originally thought I could do but after trying several times, I found it nearly impossible to align it in the exact right spot. I'm talking about less than 0.1mm accuracy! And that was without super glue. I cant imagine that I would be lucky enough to position it in that precise spot with the instant setting super glue on it. Am I missing something here? :undecided:

hi,
Ok then is you don't want to chance making matters worse try an adhesive that is not so permanent . like a hot glue gun will do like i said it's worth a try and besides the unit didn't cost you you first born. Sometimes you just have to throw the book away taking chances are a learning process they just have to be thought through.