Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Broken 5w. Need help or someone to repair.

PSantangelo

I purchased a 5 watt a few years ago from an online store. The day I received it I charged it and turned it on. It worked for about 5 seconds and cut off. Went round and round with them and pay pal but lost the battle. Not sure of problem but if anyone knows somewhere I can send it or what diode may be used in it so I can attempt the repair. That's if I can figure out how the have the diode installed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It's a lot of money sitting waisted. Just want it fixed.

PSantangelo

It was purchased from Wild Laser online. It's at my shop or I would include actual photo. But the photo I sent is exact same. As I said, It's only worked at best approx. 4 too 5 seconds and shut off and would not do anything after. Been sitting a few years now. If there's anywhere I can send it or help too repair it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230226-080306.png
    Screenshot_20230226-080306.png
    576.2 KB · Views: 6
It was purchased from Wild Laser online. It's at my shop or I would include actual photo. But the photo I sent is exact same. As I said, It's only worked at best approx. 4 too 5 seconds and shut off and would not do anything after. Been sitting a few years now. If there's anywhere I can send it or help too repair it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Hi,
Those Chinese lasers are glued together and hard to disassemble . Maybe someone would like to tackle the repair.
Rich:)