Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Brand New 2mW Green HeNe 543.5nm Gas Laser Tubes - $100

Sorry...can't resist and was the first who bid on them :D
But i hold my fingers still and hope you get them for a good and reasonable price.
Maybe i'll get one from you if you don't mind send it to germany :)

Last edited:

Helios

Sorry...can't resist and was the first who bid on them :D
But i hold my fingers still and hope you get them for a good and reasonable price.
Maybe i'll get one from you if you don't mind send it to germany :)

Oh sorry man! Should have said something as I didnt mean to outbid a forum member

No problem...my wife has become mad on me because i bed on these tubes :D
I have spend this month alot money for laserstuff so i have to be careful, you know what i mean!? :p

Helios

The auction ends midday tomorrow. If I win I NEED a psu to test these within three days of their arrival. Anyone have one I can borrow or buy?

Helios, sorry, been out most of the weekend.

I can probably send one of my wired ones.. I think. I need to check the specs but it should work.

Helios

Helios, sorry, been out most of the weekend.

I can probably send one of my wired ones.. I think. I need to check the specs but it should work.

Cool I will let you know if I end up getting them. It specifies that returns must be within 3 days of receiving the item and id hate to buy these and then not know if they work until its too late.

Last edited:
Even if that does happen, you can still file Significantly Not As Described, if the guy says they -are working-. Though yeah I wouldn't wait 3 months on it but man, 3 days is a bit tight.

Helios

Well I got way outbid at the last moment so that solves that haha