Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

bought my first laser

I bought my first laser and ended up unsure of the choice of purchase and decided to go to a forum. Last night i bought a assassin v2 green laser. There are no specs and on facebook they never answer the question so i figure its under 5mW.. i paid $40 shipped for it.

Now i dont need or really want a 3W laser.. but i think i may want something over 5mW. Anyone heard of assassin lasers? Or have 1?

I was looking at z-bolt premium 5mW green laser also. But i really like bigger batteries and lithium rechargeables.

Last edited:

Hi martydmb :wave:

Welcome to the forum.
Where are you from as that can determine if certain things can be sent to you or not.
Good to see that you are buying Laser Safety Glasses also. Enjoy, have fun and most importantly be safe.

SyKo

Welcome to the forums, please throw away your wallet and have your Credit card readily available for laser expenditure.

:p

Does it matter if i get batteries that are flat top or has the button top for this laser?

Welcome to the forums, please throw away your wallet and have your Credit card readily available for laser expenditure.

:p
Noted! Assassin lasers still shipped out my laser today after i emailed them on the 11th. Replied back asking whats the problem im having.. i said i changed my mind and dont want it. Never replied back and then 4 days later ships it...

Well i sent a email to cancel my order. I picked up a forest green 125mW HL 520nm 30mW-500mW. Going to buy some eye wear and batteries now.

What is the best and most powerful laser on the market? Do you have their website?

I see a lot of areticles but who do you trust. Can you help? What is the most powerful laser I can buy. Thank you, for your help.

What is the best and most powerful laser on the market? Do you have their website?

I see a lot of areticles but who do you trust. Can you help? What is the most powerful laser I can buy. Thank you, for your help.

What do you want one for?

Hello BillSeng :wave:

This question has been answered many, many times. Simply use the search bar.
You have not given your location, your budget, what application you want to use the laser for, what WL or anything else so it is impossible to help you out at this point.

welcome to the forum assassin lasers i thing its 532nm and around 30mW :)
the most powerful laser its in japan 2-Petawatt ,:na:

Last edited:
Silly question, to have it.

I don't know how good a reason that is. I'd suggest doing a bit more research first. This forum is absolutely packed with great information.

If you're asking how powerful of a laser you can buy and where to get it, I'm hesitant to make any recommendations, because honestly, it kind of seems like you don't know what you're getting into. High power lasers can be stupid dangerous if you're not familiar with how to treat them.

Silly question, to have it.

Lasers are fun.I have enjoyed playing with them for years and doing some cool experiments too.That being said not very much money will get you a over 1 watt class 4 blue laser that will remove your eyesight in an instant.In other words...lasers can be dangerous.
Just wanting one to have without some education and knowledge on the subject could hurt you and others as well.I started with a 5 milliwatt 650nm red pointer.I really love that laser and still have it.

Start small.Trust me on this.Accidents at 10mw are one thing.Accidents at 500mw and above are something else...they are potentially life changing experiences.

Blindness awaits for those who are fools.