Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Blue Lasers more power per $

Hey All!  I am looking into getting the CNI 473 nm lasers for a lower cost. This is LG's Aquarius so, PM me if anyone is interested?

Please Note, I was just told these are RPL Type blue Lasers, not the smaller pen type! Sorry for the confusion!
Now the costs without shipping, for my new supplier follow, Note: no case and comes with a key lock, (not optional), and they don't sell under spec units, but over spec amount varies, example a 10 may output 13, 15, 18 mW, as there is no -8 0r -15.
Before shipping costs: 5 mW $720 10 mW $890, 20 mW $1340, 30 mW $1750

Fully FDA compilant!

iewed

I'm sorry, but I don't see the point of this when the Optotronics RPL Blue is cheaper in price, has a constant output, and Jack gives a 7.5% discount to LPF members; plus a free 5mW Greenie.

iewed said:
I'm sorry, but I don't see the point of this when the Optotronics RPL Blue is cheaper in price, has a constant output, and Jack gives a 7.5% discount to LPF members; plus a free 5mW Greenie.

I'm sorry, but I don't see a point of this when McDonalds burger is cheaper, has better fries, and is on the dollar menu, plus you get a free toy.

Well, some people still like burger king!!!

Now that I have confused you... :-?

What I'm saying is, the laser is a lot smaller and does not require a key like the RPL does.

Rob :)

sure they're pointers but for the price of the 20mw you could get a 100mw blue lab laser

just my opinion on the matter. I know amnizu is a fan of pointers and has an Aquarius whereas I wouldn't pay that much for only 5mW

Everyone please note: The supply chain was slightly confused, these are RPL style Lasers!

Sorry for the mix up!