Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Blue laser for astronomy

Well yeah, adaptive optics and all that. Forgive my oversimplification, but the point is still valid about filtering. I have been away for quite some time, if that's all that I can get picked apart in my post, I'll take it. lol

Well yeah, adaptive optics and all that. Forgive my oversimplification, but the point is still valid about filtering. I have been away for quite some time, if that's all that I can get picked apart in my post, I'll take it. lol

Sorry bud, didn't mean to sound like I was tearing into your post. Just clarifying. :thanks:

Sorry bud, didn't mean to sound like I was tearing into your post. Just clarifying. :thanks:

Shit, bro; I'm not the type to get my panties in a bunch over an internet misunderstanding. Live and learn, right?:beer:

I have ordered a 520nm 300mW+ front Sci-Fi lasers. The Arcane 2.0 edition.
Any link for good goggles and high quality charger for 16340s?

GSS

Just another hello from another Greek American here Calie meda, I havnt been to greece since 1975 though:)

Just another hello from another Greek American here Calie meda, I havnt been to greece since 1975 though:)
Hi, καλημέρα! Nice to meet you here! Summer is the best season to come back for holidays!
Situation in Greece is tough right now and tends to get tougher, but it's ok we will survive :yh:

I thought shorter wave blue/uv light deteriorated chemicals in your eyes that contribute to better night vision.

I thought shorter wave blue/uv light deteriorated chemicals in your eyes that contribute to better night vision.

It's possible, I just couldn't find any sources.

It is detrimental to your eyesight, so I wouldn't doubt that the the higher energy photons have some kind of adverse affects on your rhodopsin.

If you find anything on it please post it.

Thanks for the info.
Maybe my Laserbtb 532nm 50mW IR filtered will be used on the telescope if the 300mW 520nm is too bright.
I will buy a 445 anyway even if it won't be used for the scope. I am into lasers now and I like blue...

Reactions: GSS

GSS

Hi, καλημέρα! Nice to meet you here! Summer is the best season to come back for holidays!
Situation in Greece is tough right now and tends to get tougher, but it's ok we will survive :yh:
vasilas, that are some nice lasers you are getting:) good for you and I know you understand saftey. So its tough over in Greece as I see but like you said you will survive. What part of greece do you live and how are the laser laws? I remember the law there being very strict but I was 12 when I last went. :beer:

vasilas, that are some nice lasers you are getting:) good for you and I know you understand saftey. So its tough over in Greece as I see but like you said you will survive. What part of greece do you live and how are the laser laws? I remember the law there being very strict but I was 12 when I last went. :beer:
I live in Crere island. You supposed to have a special license in order to have a high power laser but in reality no authority is informed about lasers. You can have your laser and nobody will care about it. Laws are not even close as strict as they are in US. Additionally if you use it in the country or desert you are super cool.