Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

blu-ray

what is the maximum voltage I should run a blu-ray phr using a flexdriver? I originally had 2 10440s in it, and the lasers running at about 75mws output power.

dont use two 10440 batteries with a flexdrive it will fry -unless its a groove drive or a rkcstr
75mw is a nice setting for the 803-t

daguin

Swordofsalvation said:
what is the maximum voltage I should run a blu-ray phr using a flexdriver? I originally had 2 10440s in it, and the lasers running at about 75mws output power.

If you are talking about the leadlight you got from me, it has a [highlight]Rkcstr [/highlight]driver and a DT-0811 diode. The driver will need 7.5V-12V to run the laser. If you exceed 12V you will blow the driver. Be careful using a power source other than batteries in it. The positive connection is the spring deep inside the tube. It is very easy to short the positive lead when it is so inaccessible.

Peace,
dave

thanks for clearign that up dave. miss information was giving me a scare(not your fault i was just guessing)