Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Blu-Ray Love the LPF

T

timelord

The video speaks for itself. I used some luminous paint on white card for the video and let the Blu-Ray Violet laser do it's thing :cool:
If you have a slower connection speed scroll down the page and the youtube version is embedded in my post ;)

Enjoy :cool:

Attachments

• Blu-Ray_loves_the_LPF.wmv
    17.7 MB · Views: 41

T

timelord

Cheers Greg I know I've been lazy on the videos lately so hopefully this will top all the Blu-Ray videos that have been made here yet :cool:

S

SenKat

It far surpasses all the blu-ray videos I have seen, PERIOD ! That is great work - thanks a lot for filming all the cool stuff before anyone else has blu-ray that works :p hehehehehe

T

timelord

For those who are on slower connections here's my youtube video of it....
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy8maL8nyuE[/media]

Gazoo

Very nice TL...I am looking forward to my diodes more and more.. :D

T

timelord

Gazoo said:
Very nice TL...I am looking forward to my diodes more and more.. :D
Just make sure you get some luminous paint Gazoo, I'm sure in the hands of a skilled artist the blu-ray will really come alive. I'm no artist but demonstrating the sheer power of the 405nm photons really makes me smile :) :p

Nice video lee, when you were telling us about that stuff at the meet I didnt think it would be so bright and last that long.......

T

timelord

The paint used is acrylic based and is almost transparent when used on objects.....

Whooaw man that has to be the coolest thing i've seen all week man :)
Awesome video man, u should paint a whole wall with the stuff and use some scanners to get some cool spiros on there i reckon the effect would be super.
Real nice job man possibly one off the coolest videos ever great find!