Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Blood Moon and Lasers

IsaacT

I used to own a copy of starry night. Was such a fun program!

kaunak

It's all pretty interesting stuff regardless what your beliefs might be. Although coincidence never implies causality it certainly raises an eyebrow or two. Seems the whole world's attention may be focused once again on that tiny little strip of land in the Middle East in anticipation of another big event. Hopefully it will be a peaceful one this time.

Unfortunately the clouds rolled in right before the blood moon :( Love that pic with the 445 next to the moon. It makes it easy to see the divergence of the laser is about 15 arcmins. On the star of Bethlehem is the guy saying it was the conjunction of 6/17/2BC? That was an impressive conjunction between venus/Jupiter and they are pretty rare events.

Unfortunately the clouds rolled in right before the blood moon :( Love that pic with the 445 next to the moon. It makes it easy to see the divergence of the laser is about 15 arcmins. On the star of Bethlehem is the guy saying it was the conjunction of 6/17/2BC? That was an impressive conjunction between venus/Jupiter and they are pretty rare events.

I believe that was one of the events. There was a series of events including an extremely rare triple conjunction of the planet Jupiter with the star Regulas (both King, King star and king planet) that took place in the constellation Leo (Lion of the tribe of Judah). There were other things as well he explains on the website. The best way to see his research is to buy the DVD for $10 and watch it. Or you can find the whole documentary on YouTube in multiple clips. Search for "the real bthlehem star" and you'll find it. It's the one where you see a guy lecturing in what looks like a small law library.

Cheers !

kaunak

Yup I'm fascinated by the topic aswell and have done a good bit of research on it. IMO Ernest Martin was the best when it came to chronologically ordering the events using astronomy. Don't want to thread hijack so I'll leave it there lol thanks for the pics.

LOL, this thread should be removed...:whistle:...my opinion is that the "star of Bethleem" it was almost a supernova or something, you know, like a comet, but I still belive that was a supernova, they should to have time to find raptor Jesus...:crackup:

LOL, this thread should be removed...:whistle:...my opinion is that the "star of Bethleem" it was almost a supernova or something, you know, like a comet, but I still belive that was a supernova, they should to have time to find raptor Jesus...:crackup:

They found him, there was a photograph taken of him just as he was about to devour some little children.....