Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

blazel asers

I would also like to know if anyone could give a little review, because I am maybe interested in a IR laser and these are sold for very low prices :)

its owned by spyro and Bluefusion if you buy from them you will get quality and thats assured

tomcat

you can buy direct from s-ky for less but if you go blaze they will take care of all the hard work of making sure its a good one so you dont have to rma it 4 times and kick betty in her ass to get a good laser

Except we're kinda screwed up right now since we're having troubles with S-KY's decision to raise prices and attempt to force us into a lousy contract. :/
We're working on it and hope to be back asap.

tomcat

i reccomend learning to atleast speak chinese if your going it the long term it would only take about a year to become fluent speaker

Entity

And there is absolutely no way you could become anywhere NEAR fluent in a year.

I placed an order for the 2W IR focusable laser from BlazeLasers on 03/14/08. To this day I don't have the laser and still don't have a refund. :mad:

Relax, Blue has a lot of crap going on in his life, and he's struggling to even get Blaze back up. You'll either get your laser or your money sometime, he can't hide from you nor can he ignore you. He's a reliable person, just very busy.

Sorry - that is not the way you run a business.  He said the laser was never ordered, so one would think the funds would be available for a refund.  I simply stated the facts in my last post.  Not  to mention, if you tell a person you are going to do something you should follow through with it.  You don't tell someone you are going to refund then a week later say I'll do the refund now.  How many times should I have to hear he's going to process the refund ?  It get's old.

Sorry to revive an old thread, but is this company the same one which sells on Ebay under the seller name of 'blazelazers' ?

If so, I've quite a bit of trouble too, but the person I've been dealing with is based in California. Or so he says.... :mad:

Carter, the result is, you left customer(s) with poor customer service, then have opinions of bad service when its done to you. You sold "sad" and "depressed" underpowered unit(s) and when you get passed one, you claim to be sad and depressed over it. You're customer has had nothing but problems with the unit(s) you passed off and again on the second try - much like your own experiences and since your customer is always right, I am sure he/she is "qualified" to feel the way you feel about other entities. I just find it very interesting to see you provide the same underpowered product and service you denounce others for. Like the OP said, "the crusader against scammers turns out to be a scammer himself!" To me its more like: " the crusader against sadness and depression from underpowered products turns out to sell sadness and depression with underpowered products".

How does it make you feel knowing that you let down a customer, not to good right?  Well how do you think you make people feel in your opinions, qualified or un-qualified?  Doesn't feel to good does it? Leaves you feeling like no matter what you do isnt good enough, right? So why don't you spend less time defimating companies who are dealing with the same things you are and more time improving your own. Viral marketing is viscous and finite, using your professional or qualified opinion to sway your potential customers by negative opinions of other product, only creates an allegiance and an occassional sale, not a futuristic and realistic profitable customer base. I suggest you improve your own faults instead of pointing out others. Because, for one, you just became what you accuse others of doing and for two, if you have to trash talk other product to make a sale, then your trying to sell a belief system and not a quality product whether or not your trying to save someone a buck.

However, good luck on your endeavors whatever your motivation is!