Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

(Blank, useless, please remove this thread.) Thanks for the advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayJay

Re: Starter Laser Suggestions.

If you had done your research you would find that the customs sold on here have a much better warranty than most cheap websites. Go with a well known builder on here such as blord. You will get a much better quality laser and in most cases reasonably cheap too.

Sorry I should specify, I do not want a custom laser. This is my first high powered laser and would prefer to own a laser from someone I know I can trust, so I can get experience with the norm before buy and build custom lasers. And I do not appreciate when people say things like "If you had done your research you would find that the customs sold on here have a much better warranty than most cheap websites." Because as I said in the original post, I have done my research. Months of it in fact. Anyway, all is forgiven. If you have a suggestion on a starter laser, please tell me! :)

(I have already made this thread but the replies were unsatisfactory.)

[irrelevant]

If you made this thread already....and weren't satisfied by the answers...what on earth makes you think asking it a second time- to the same group of people- will yield different results? this forum doesn't cycle between different groups of people. You are asking the same thing to the same people, expecting different results.

"Hey guys, where do you all live?"
"The United States."
"hmm ok, i dont like that answer."

(2 weeks later, so the same people)

"Hey guys, where do you all live? I asked before but didn't like the answer."
"The United States, still."

See what I'm getting at here?
Also, there are more threads here than i care to count on "what laser should i buy", "whats a good laser for $XX," "What laser do you recommend if i want xx and yy, but not zz," etc. Just have to use those wonderful seeing balls that we all conveniently have.

Last edited:

custom lasers beats really most chinese laser stores, but if you really want buy go look on laserbtb, laserglow, or dragonlasers seems to be the most popular ones to buy from.

hE990B725

RayJay

Sorry I should specify, I do not want a custom laser. This is my first high powered laser and would prefer to own a laser from someone I know I can trust, so I can get experience with the norm before buy and build custom lasers. And I do not appreciate when people say things like "If you had done your research you would find that the customs sold on here have a much better warranty than most cheap websites." Because as I said in the original post, I have done my research. Months of it in fact. Anyway, all is forgiven. If you have a suggestion on a starter laser, please tell me! :)

I know you said you don't want a custom but I was giving you valid reasons why you were wrong about the warranty argument. The very first laser I bought was a custom and it broke 2 weeks after I got it due to me opening it. The maker paid for postage back to him(good luck finding any company that would do that!) fixed it with his money then sent it back better than before in less than a week total! Now, with a laser company, they would have taken more than a week to answer a rma request! Then if it was found to have been my fault they wouldn't have touched it let alone pay for return postage!

So again, PLEASE DO SOME RESEARCH, you will find that most builders on here have infinitely better warranties than a massive Chinese laser company!
They also care about their products alot more and never want to see a customer unhappy.

Look through the feedback section of this forum.. You will very rarely see a bad word said about a custom builder.. Yet alot of bad words about laser companies.

Also, i have read your last thread.. Both answers you got were more than satisfactory!

Alot of people here would have just told you to use the search bar when your very first post is "I have done months of research.. But please spoon feed me some answers anyway..."

If you had done your own research you would know exactly what you should be buying and from whom!

The search bar is on every Page.. Please use it! :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.