Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Black Laser!!!

an RGB laser beam is coherent, it's just not truely white as "white" is all wavelengths, Ar/Kr lasers get closer as they lase at many more lines than just RGB, but there's still gaps so it's not perfect either

Hello, We are supply the XBOX 360 HD-DVD laser PHR-803T sleds and other Game accessories and laser lens. your need any product, please contact us. thank you!
Web: www.laser-jp.com :)

J

jamie.91

omg i love this tread im so confused, informed and slightly more educated than i was but this is the best topic EVER!

i know theres a lot of people saying its impossible which it proberby is but the one thing everyone has that nothing else in the world can change is " imagination" and with it the most unimaginable things become real instantaniously [ even faster than light if YOU want, its YOUR imagination! ]

therefore resulting in mindblowing outcomes such as the film " independance day " the one staring will smith. the guy who thaught of alien space ships with lasers capable of destroying citys is my hero! and lets face it he must have been sniffing something when he thaught of that lmao :D

Actually that's my favorite movie. It has everything I like in a movie and nothing I don't like. The scene where will smith punches the alien in the face is pure gold.

Omega said:
[quote author=Switch link=1213733576/20#22 date=1213994091]Meh , all the technology in the world won't ever never be able to create a black laser.It just can't exist.I mean, black is the absence of light, then you put it near the term "laser", you know, light amplification etc, etc. How can light emission suck light in? The whole concept of a black laser is as absurd as a square circle. ::)
google "squircle" :p[/quote]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squircle