Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Big THANKS to offroadfreak8582

Robert S

This afternoon i recieved the Sinner Cypreus-IIb host, i bought from Robin last saturday and also a 5mW 515nm Laser Pointer from LaserBTB.

The host looks really awesome so i hope, ill be able to put a diode into it soon. :)

The LaserBTB pointer is another story. I actually bought it on the LaserBTB site about a month ago for a friend
who wanted something else than his cheap red keychain laser for his presentations.
So i bought the 515nm pointer from LaserBTB but completely forgot about it, as it couldn't be delivered to me for w/e reason and was send
back to Robin who is repackaging products from LaserBTB for buyers in the EU.

If he didn't ask me about it, i still probably wouldn't hold it in my hands. To bad i have to give it to my friend haha :D

Till that day, i actually didn't even know he was the person repackaging the LaserBTB items, so i was really lucky, getting
my host and laser shipped together and receiving it a few days later. :)

So thank you Robin :beer:

mortuus

Yes he is great, he hosts all laserbtb group buys he does a good job!

offroadfreak8582

Hi Guys,

Wow not used to this much love in such a short while :p Second thank you thread. I'm liking it. :p

Glad you all received in good order!

About the reshipping. I indeed offer the service to reship packages from the Netherlands to other EU countries that have problems with shipping from china.

Accidently i came across Robert S on the forum. Because he wanted a host from me. I realised i once had shipped something to this adres and that it came back to me because of a bad adres?? Talking about luck of the draw. I was able to send his laserbtb order + the host at the same time to him at once ! :crackup:

greetings,

Robin

Last edited:

Smeerworst

That cat sliding anime still amazes me, let alone the rest he has done for our community...

Props to Offroad.... still love my 5.5W 808

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
Thanks, received the shiny aluminum Mr. Crouse Zaser laser host today. Awesome, wish I could have afforded to buy all of you had. I've been wanting one of these models for two years, tried to buy one from him before but I kept falling between the cracks in our communications to make it happen.