Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

BFG vs. Firework! plus take 2

Re: BFG vs. Firework!

We've got a Shelton's not to far from here in NC. Right on the border... It's HUGE! We go there all the time.

SenKat, any word on the shipment? Or did DHL re-route to Alaska this time? haha

S

SenKat

No - WORSE.

It is sitting about 35 miles away from me - and will not be delivered until tomorrow. Needless to say, I am not a happy individual at all - and have expressed my distaste to the contact I was working with, as it was HER that screwed up the address for delivery.

Daedal

That is a very nice show there Kenom. 'Tis that time of year when bottle rockets become so much safer and cannons become range-fired... :D

As about the availability, here in FL we have this store in Daytona that sells some of the finest fireworks ever for some of the cheapest prices ever! We lit a whole lake from 9PM till 4AM non-stop for just $600. It was split 6-ways and 7 hours of fun for just $100 is WELL WORTH IT! Not to mention the pawn fire that we fed logs about 2 feet in diameter... needless to say, IT WAS HUGE! Oh... sorry bout you guys in Australia. :p

It will all just be so much more fun when instead of blistering a finger from lighting the explosives with a lighter, it's more fun to spend $100 on batteries lighting them with a laser ;) :cool:

Have fun y'all
DDL

Kenom

Next take, is a bout of three vs. one. Is the BFG up to taking on 3 challengers at one time?? We shall see!

Attachments

• Movie_0002.wmv
    10.3 MB · Views: 33
Kenom, now that was a cool way of lighting your fireworks, you might want to try a tripod next time; might make it easier
to hold the laser steady. :cool: