Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Better late than never from WA

Hey guys a few of you already know me and I am working on my edict for LPF and I did a fopa and did not do one of these.. Bad me (slap my hand) (back of the Head) DUh! lol any I am vortish from eastern washington state 38 m dad to 8 grandpa to 3 married and working in farming and going to school for my BS in information technology throught University of Phoenix I currently am half way through the Bachelor program for advanced networking. Hope to make more friends here on LPF

BS= Bachelors of Science in information Technology HA ha BS funny forgot to laugh

ScottW

The degree will help, but don't underestimate the value of knowing some plain old BS either.... Take that from someone who just retired after 35 years in Information Technology. :D

Welcome from the West (or wet) side of the state, sir!

And here is to you from the Hot side of the State... I live about a hour west of spokane and 45 min north of moses lake

ScottW

And here is to you from the Hot side of the State... I live about a hour west of spokane and 45 min north of moses lake

Yessir - I know the spot. I had a small plane for many years, and my son and I flew into the Coulee City airport to camp overnight once. Not much at that airport but dust, sagebrush, and rattlesnakes. But we were in it for the flying and camping, LOL.

Do they still do the laser show up at the Dam?

yes sir they do! I forgot to put that up here on the forum.. They still tell the story on the face of the dam.. Last year we went and it was full evey night your talking some thing like four or five thousand people crammed into that part and the up deck.. They have changed it up the last few years and there is talk about expanding it to a couple other dams on the columbia. I dont think that is going to happen any time soon..

But what do I know I am a redneck..

I lived here most of my life except ten years.. Out of that a year was at Fort Benning GA for boot and AIT.. Ten years Nation Guard and Reserves Army all the way.... 11m and 91 b two year Moses Lake 2 Years Wentachee and Five years Bremerton west side!.. But then it led me back here to little Coulee City... Spent from age five to when ever and been back about five years matter o fact i live in the house i grew up in my parents still own it...

ttys