Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best Way to Get Rid of 50W of Heat

That's an interesting idea. To be fair, I just don't want to work with a pump because I have never done it before and I don't want to have another power supply besides the four 18650s.

Further, I was thinking of having this be more similar to the wrist rockets.

Also - Strid - you still making those solid silver hosts? PM me!

My batteries are 2s2p - i.e. 2 parallel two series. So that last one should be fine.

hey wolfman, i might be able to make you a custom radiator, i made one for myself for the build im currently on. i can do rounded fins and patterns. secondly, check out simplypumps.com i purchased a pump from them, they are pretty awesome, itll definatily work for what youre doing. i might be able to get a water cooling block made for your diode plate to go on. for a forarm assembly i can see alot more batteries, and a pretty decent set up.

Well, I have access to a machine shop at school and I am pretty skilled on a manual lathe and milling machine, so I may not need your help. But if I can't do it, I'd love to have your assistance :D

Haha Okay. Just an offer, let me know. I would have To do everythInt by hand with a dremel anyways

I'd be cool if it looked like those goa'uld hand weapons but that'd most likely burn your hand if made of copper.

I suppose a double layered iron man arm with fins would work better if you make only the outer layer out of copper. If it's heavy you may be able to get away with no active cooling.