Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best season for lasers

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
The different seasons of the year have unique features that make them great for lasers

Here in NJ in the winter its awesome using my green lasers when it is snowing.. the ice crystals sparkle with green.

The fall is cool b/c halloween. i wonder if anyone has tried burning leaves lol?

Spring and summer both have thunderstorms here and it gets REALLY foggy where i live. our house is litteraly inside a cloud. i would love to get a shoot of a laser pointing into the coulds of a thunderstorm with lightning in it.. this would make a great video

another random thing i thought of..

what color has would you associate with each season?

Winter- blue (473nm)
Fall - yellow/orange (594nm)
Spring - green (532nm)
Summer - red (635nm)

S

SenKat

NICE ! I want more fog here ! It seems that lately, the only time we have had fog has been in the morning - after sun-up....too bright to have fun :(

K

kingzilla

I tried burning leaves with my 95mw before I sold it. It put a nice hole through them a made a lot of smell and smoke, but they didn't ignite. Were I live, it gets really foggy in the spring. Actually, it was very foggy last night, but I don't have any more lasers to shine into it. :'( I wish I had taken a picture of my 95mw shining while it was snowing. That looked really cool. Hopefully I will get a new laser soon. :D