Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best New GTP Site.

Great, more pyramid schemes. You have to be of minor intellect to join sites like these.
Im gonna have to disagree TJ. I know people making loads of money with sites like these. I did cashcrate and I actually made close to $50 with just a little bit of work. And with this site I posted above I just made $16 over night so its up to you if you want to sign up but from what I can see its pretty sweet

Jmjam

I have a great site that gives a decent amount of points for the amount of effort.

Its called Swagbucks
LINK: Earn Reward Points and Redeem Them For Free Stuff at Swagbucks.com

Basically all you gotta do is use their search engine (powered by google) and randomly you will earn points from 6-50 and then spend them at the swagstore. The really great thing about this site is that They have Amazon and Paypal gift cards. These are absolutely the best things to get with "Swagbucks" as they are cheaper than actually getting an item off their store.

I got Proof vids and such in my youtube channel if you are a bit sketched out about the site. Jmjam59 YouTube

TIP: Use bookmarks on the things you search most e.g (http://www .swagbucks. com/?t=w&p=1&q=youtube so its just one click search. Also get the toolbar if you don't want to always go to the site to search things :D

Last edited:
I have a great site that gives a decent amount of points for the amount of effort.

Its called Swagbucks
LINK: Earn Reward Points and Redeem Them For Free Stuff at Swagbucks.com

Basically all you gotta do is use their search engine (powered by google) and randomly you will earn points from 6-50 and then spend them at the swagstore. The really great thing about this site is that They have Amazon and Paypal gift cards. These are absolutely the best things to get with "Swagbucks" as they are cheaper than actually getting an item off their store.

I got Proof vids and such in my youtube channel if you are a bit sketched out about the site. Jmjam59 YouTube

TIP: Use bookmarks on the things you search most e.g (http://www .swagbucks. com/?t=w&p=1&q=youtube so its just one click search. Also get the toolbar if you don't want to always go to the site to search things :D
ok make your own thread. And I did swagbucks before and made a shit bunch of money. But to be honest, with swagbucks you dont make much unless you get alot of referrals

Jmjam

ok make your own thread. And I did swagbucks before and made a shit bunch of money. But to be honest, with swagbucks you dont make much unless you get alot of referrals

Ok I just might make my own thread. :D Yeah its kinda true you need referrals to make alot of money on the site. But if you think about it it doesn't take much effort at all. I use swagbucks as if it was google and it works! A lot of people stay on the computer and monitor their swagbucks 24/7 which is not really how it should be used.