Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best hosts

GSS

I bought a black s4 battery extension tube, at $20 bucks, almost the cost of the host. What gives?
That I can't explain why but it sure does make that S4 host look nice! If that helps? Just seeing how much it cost for the first time make me even realize more what a nice deal I got from Lifetime on mine:)

Pman

I never saw that blaster before. Man that was smart keeping the LED light. That thing is sweeeet:)
You ought to think about selling some of those.

Wait a second, are you saying that's a HeNe?

Last edited:

GSS

I never saw that blaster before. Man that was smart keeping the LED light. That thing is sweeeet:)
You ought to think about selling some of those.

Wait a second, are you saying that's a HeNe?
Alien, just like Pman said there is a whole world of prop builders out there! Do them the honest way and people will come. Alien if you don't already know some hobby forum's give me a PM as that one you showed already has most of them beat:beer:

Pman, I think that HeHe is Aliens way of laughing!

Last edited:

GSS

Hey dude could you share what hobby/prop forums you use?
The "RPF" Replica Prop Forum This one is great one out of many. You will be surprised by what props people buy or make, give it a look.:)

Last edited:
The "RPF" Replica Prop Forum This one is great one out of many. You will be surprised by what props people buy or make, give it a look.:)

Nice if you have a account in the forum you could post the video
:friend: