Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

best batteries

what would be the best batteries for my 50mw greenie from ledshoppe. it takes regular AAA's, but i dont want to keep buying alkalines. what are the best possible batteries that would work with this and whats a good charger. i heard samsung eneloops are good, but im not 100% sure whats best. links would be great as well.

thanks.

xmtgx

For lasers, AAA Sanyo Eneloops are great. AA Sanyo 2700, 2500 are great as well. Just use the charger that comes with them. (buy a pack that coms with a charger first)

I've heard that Eneloops are good, and personally, I'd go with them, but I have Rayovac Hybrids-they haven't failed me yet. Just another idea. :p

well i went to radioshack because i had a $15 gift card there. didnt find any eneloops or anything like that but i did find radioshack brand 1.2v 750mAh precharged ni-mh AAA 4-pack for like $4 on clearance. so i got their $1 universal travel charger and they both work great. it was a total steal too! $5 for a 4 pack of AAA nimh's and a charger!!!!! eventually ill get some eneloops and compare the two but so far these cheapo radioshack ones work better than standard AAA's!

i cant find either product on their web site so i think it may only be an in store deal.