Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

best 80's/90's movies

john_lawson said:
I liked that movie until the end when he ratted out his friends not that i would recommend that lifestyle its just hey you play you should definately pay
well either way you're screwed i mean he was lookin at what 25+? either way your life is OVER. But yea, could have at least gone out with dignity still intact.

Aaron636r said:
The 80's
-Full Metal Jacket (still watch it often)
just watched that last night  ;D

Real Genius.  I almost cried for joy when I saw it on DVD.

Ferris Bueller, The Breakfast Club, can't go wrong with either one of those. Back to the Future, pure unadultered goodness.

One I can't believe hasn't been mentioned yet: The Blues Brothers!!!

I also just love the music from 80s movies.  "Everybody wants to rule the world" at the end of Real Genius, "Don't You (Forget About Me)" at the end of The Breakfast Club, I just love them.  

I wish I could've seen the 80s.  Except maybe the fashion, which still cracks me up (DonJohnsoninMiamiVicelollersnort)

i am also quite fond of 80s soundtracks. like that south park episode where wendy breaks up with stan and it plays "dont know what you've got til its gone" by cinderella. and also "all out of love" by air supply. one of my favorite episodes simply for its genius 80s soundtrack