Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

BenBoosts 11.50$ + 2.50SH CDN - PM for availability.

AnthoT

Re: Presale (24h LEFT) : 80 BenBoost first come first served. 11.50$ + 2.50SH CDN

Well he told me there were some private issues and that he'd ship out the next day.. He hasn't been on after that so i hope all goes well!

Greetings,,

EDIT: he told me multiple times that he would ship the next day but i wonder if they ever got shipped..

I live 90 minutes from him.... If they had shipped this week I wouldve gotten them for sure... Pretty sure he's MIA right now
I can wait but it'd be nice to know when they'll ship...

Last edited:

Re: Presale (24h LEFT) : 80 BenBoost first come first served. 11.50$ + 2.50SH CDN

I live 90 minutes from him.... If they had shipped this week I wouldve gotten them for sure... Pretty sure he's MIA right now
I can wait but it'd be nice to know when they'll ship...

That kinda sucks :( got builds waiting for them ben boosts

Greetings,,

AnthoT

That kinda sucks :( got builds waiting for them ben boosts

Greetings,,

I'm pretty sure he'll be back... :beer:

Well hopefully :undecided:

Lucky for me I got a bunch of parts to build drivers... I made myself a linear for my osram instead so when I get this I get it.

I ordered Monday & sent him a PM & he was on & off for about a day after that no response... If its something personal just give him some time :)

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure he'll be back... :beer:

Well hopefully :undecided:

Lucky for me I got a bunch of parts to build drivers... I made myself a linear for my osram instead so when I get this I get it.

I ordered Monday & sent him a PM & he was on & off for about a day after that no response... If its something personal just give him some time :)

Ok cool i'll give him some time ;) anyway i ordered some copper modules via the link in you sig! Is that site yours?

Greetings,,

AnthoT

Ok cool i'll give him some time ;) anyway i ordered some copper modules via the link in you sig! Is that site yours?

Greetings,,

Yup I just got it :beer: theill ship tomorow morning
That is my site :D

Hmm... I sent a payment for a 1013mA driver on May 17th, 2012... haven't gotten any replies since. I've also sent 2 pm's to him... no answer. I wonder where he is :thinking:

Last edited:

Yup, I was pretty much MIA. Everyone has been contacted and offered a timely refund but everyone agreed to have their units shipped anyways, and every last order was corrected today.

I currently have parts for about 20 of these, I don't suggest using em on sensitive diodes... but they're running a M140 diode @ 1.8 amps in a dual-setup and it's been lasing fine for about 30 mins of runtime, and I plan on using more of these drivers on personal 445nm builds.

If you would like to order some, drop me a PM first... I'm really busy in the summertime and wouldn't want someone sending me money for drivers while I'm 100 miles from the closest power line... (Fishing trips in northern quebec via bushplanes!)

Last edited:

AnthoT

Yup, I was pretty much MIA. Everyone has been contacted and offered a timely refund but everyone agreed to have their units shipped anyways, and every last order was corrected today.

I currently have parts for about 20 of these, I don't suggest using em on sensitive diodes... but they're running a M140 diode @ 1.8 amps in a dual-setup and it's been lasing fine for about 30 mins of runtime, and I plan on using more of these drivers on personal 445nm builds.

If you would like to order some, drop me a PM first... I'm really busy in the summertime and wouldn't want someone sending me money for drivers while I'm 100 miles from the closest power line... (Fishing trips in northern quebec via bushplanes!)

Ill be using it with a Osram single mode :D ill also be replacing all the caps or stacking 22uf ones on top :beer:

Well handled Cilegray! :beer:

Thanks Cilegray! I got my benboost today. Thanks also for the stuff you threw in because of the delay. Sorry about your personal problems. :beer: